“Place to go”

Sarikopa Organic Coffee and Tea House
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Riverhead
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Panini ,omelette ,juice , fresh baked pastry.worth to try.. European stile restaurant next to state police ..

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Wihile visiting with my sisters, we looked for a location to have a cup of tea or coffee and a snack after a long day. We found Sarikopa and fell into a rare charming gem in Riverhead. The choices were vast and prepared with great expertise. I had a mint tea with honey and a muffin that was pretty amazing in itself. The ambiance of the location was a if I had fallen into a location in Soho or a coffee bar in San Francisco or Seattle, Washington. Of coarse I was with my 3 sisters and we were giggling and chattering so when we left, there was probably a vacuum of silence again.

My only negative was that the guy who served was a little unhelpful and very un knowledgeable about the teas and baked goods saying that he only knew about the coffee. That's not really a positive sales tactic and felt a little disrespectful. I'm a coffee girl and actually own a coffee company so I really didn't need his input on that. Also, the location is beautifully decorated and feels charming, but the energy of the staff and a mutual friend ( I guess) was a bit quiet and stale. We are always high energy so it didn't effect us at all. Music would help to set a tone or personality.

Don't pass up an opportunity to try this location for a morning cup of coffee or an afternoon pick-me-up. It would be a ray of sunshine if you care about your coffee or tea choices as I do.

2  Thank kellysstudio
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Fantastic organic coffee/tea/breakfast/lunch/dinner place just a 10 min walk from the Suffolk County Courthouse in Riverhead. Perfect lunchtime escape from the jury room! This place is really charming. Great coffee/tea, and excellent food at reasonable prices: sandwiches, paninis, wraps, soups, etc. And a phenomenal display of yummy desserts. Very friendly service. Cool decor/building. Pretty gardens. Plenty of parking. The short walk from the Courthouse brings you past the community gardens and through lovely little Grangebel Park. Awesome!

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Best place so far for breakfast or lunch in out eastern Long Island.. must see kind of place.. you won't see no where.. cosy ,clean and friendly.. beautiful people.. try the panini.. just like in Europe..loved it

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Stopped for lunch. Food was excellent, atmosphere wonderful. Daughter said it reminded her of Europe.