“Great Little Spot”

Turkuaz Grill
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Riverhead
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great, quiet place with fresh, tasty Turkish fare. Beautiful views of the Peconic River, both from inside and out! Try the very hot Turkish tea with you meal. This family-owned place is a must-go.

There are newer reviews for Turkuaz Grill

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My grandmother, mother, daughter and I came to have lunch here and it was scrumptious! My mother and I had the lamb wraps and the lamb is perfection. My grandmother had the spinach pie and it was super tasty as well. We had hummus as an appetizer and it was everything I wanted! The staff is very friendly and makes you feel like family! The view outside is also great for any occasion.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a hidden gem in Riverhead. I don't use the term lightly. The food is fantastic with very reasonable prices. I really enjoy the lamb kebob wrap, the cold appetizer plate, and the falafel.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Was working In Riverhead. Spotted this quaint little Turkish/ Mediterranean place. Hidden behind and just west of the Riverhead Aquarium. For Lunch. I had a gyro, my friend had the meatballs in a rap. It was great. Everything was fresh. Meat, veggies pita. We wanted wine but we were at work. But the other people were enjoying a glass. Seating inside and outside river view. Just a great lunch. Say hello to Kubi (Ku-bee)

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Ate here for lunch on Friday with my sister and wife and it was fantastic! Really friendly service and nice outdoor seating fairly close to river. We got the hummus for the table which was super creamy and delicious. I got the combination shish kebab (swordfish and shrimp) and I will be craving that for weeks! It was fantastic. My sister got the chicken adana burrito which she enjoyed (server recommended) and my wife got the shrimp shish kebab which she loved. Already cant wait to come back!!!!! Get here ASAP!!!