“Polish Town Treat!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Went here today to celebrate mine and my Dad’s birthdays! They have a very good brunch. I had an omelet which was delicious. Lots of breakfast items and also some lunch ones... The place looks really nice. It’s got an older look than some places you will go to but it reminds you of a time gone by. I really liked it! Giovanna doesn’t eat eggs so she had a burger... she said it was great!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Our family ate dinner here last night. Everything we had was fresh and delicious. The owner, Frank was there overseeing everything and making sure everyone was happy. The staff was attentive, but not annoying. There’s also 2 rooms for parties of any type. Frank showed them to us and they were beautiful. The restaurant part of the building is old, but clean. It’s part of the ambiance; the building is old. Prices are fair. Plenty of beer on tap, as well as bottled.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

This place has a wonderful atmosphere. The service is A++++ We had a waiter named Jake that is one of the best waiters I think I have ever had. I have been there before and all the wait staff does a fantastic job. The food is awesome and I love the selection. If your tired of eating out and having the same choices this will excite you for sure! Love this place and can tell you, you will not be disappointed.
First time I came here I said this is where we are doing our xmas dinnner. We did and it was a great choice. They had a fireplace burning and everyone loved it.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank canewbee
Reviewed May 26, 2018

My husband and I stopped here for my birthday dinner during our vacation. This was a great compromise since I love Polish food and my husband likes Italian. The food was delicious. My husband ordered the ravioli and I had the Polish Reuben. I also had sweet potato fries on the side which was served with a thick maple syrup - a combination I never thought to put together but was good. Our server, Stephanie was knowledgeable, polite and brought out desserts for me to choose from for free since it was my birthday. Too bad I filled up on the Reuben - so I settled for ice cream. The only thing negative that I could say was that the bar was crowded and loud, and this made it difficult for us to hear our hostess at first because she was soft spoken but she was polite to repeat herself when we asked. Overall, if we’re out that way again, we’ll definitely stop in.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Having lived on LI for most of my life, I've been to the Birchwood many times for lunch or dinner.....always terrific! I recently went for brunch & I'll definitely be back! The selection of great food, friendly service & good price ($19.95) can't be beat! In addition to breakfast choices (bacon, sausage, hash browns, corned beef hash, egg/omelet station, bagels) there's kielbasa, pierogies, a carving station, desserts galore & much more!

Date of visit: March 2018