“Dare I say this one is better than Patchogue?”
Review of Perabell Food Bar

Perabell Food Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Perabell Food Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Riverhead
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Came here with a large group of friends, and we were seated promptly with great service from our bartender and server. I ordered a burger with a side salad it came out perfect and was absolutely delicious. A lot of people ordered some of the brick oven pizza and it looked and smelled delicious. ( damn carbs )

There are newer reviews for Perabell Food Bar

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This downtown Riverhead spot was surprisingly busy on a rainy Monday night. We were promptly seated. From the beer card, I ordered a Montauk IPA. Sorry, we're out of it. No problem, I'll have the Long Ireland. Not available. Changing gears, I said I'll have a Beefeater. The waitress returned to say, no Beefeater. I thought I was in Python's cheese shop sketch. But Tanqueray was available and we moved on. Nice evening. Very large menu; the pizzas cooked in a large signature oven center stage were outstanding. They are medium thick crust, six slices, suitable for sharing or enough for one hearty eater. The sausage and cherry peppers, I recommend. Very good calamari. Excellent service. Can be loud. Free parking behind and a rear entrance. Outdoor tables view the Peconic.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The poutine. You must try the poutine. Served in a small cast iron skillet, scallions, beef gravy, the works. Eat. The. Poutine.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

went with girlfriends for my birthday. Food was excellent, our waiter was great and helped with suggestions. Everyone had a great evening. The restaurant was loud but that wasn't a problem for our group. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

First time here. Pleasantly surprised at quality of lunch menu. We shared a wedge salad. The presentation was better than high end restaurants as they provided thick cut bacon & a light topping of crispy onion rings. We also had a BLT & a chicken cutlet sandwich and found the lunch to be very professional, not a run of the mill serving.