“Healthier twist on Italian favorites.”

Napa Wood Fired Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2017

We ordered a house salad of fresh greens ,Margherita pizza & Fire Roasted Manicotti. Both served in a reasonable time and were delicious,. The thin crispy pizza crust with just the right amount of cheese (without drowning the pasta) and bread sticks that accompanied the Manicotti- were made from stone ground flour and baked, so non-greasy & yummy. Note:The bread sticks were warm and useful to mop up the leftover sauce.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

My family and I have been there several times. It is turning into a "Go To Place" for dinner. Awesome pizza selections. Service is always top notch.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Really delicious!!!! We went with another couple for dinner. Thankfully I thought ahead to make reservations (Saturday night). They were hoppin! Nobody in my party had food allergies, but when the hostess sat us, she immediately asked if anyone needed a Gluten Free Menu. I thanked her for offering - I think that is a nice touch.

We sat upstairs which was very cozy, and a bit dark. This is an old house, and the ceilings are slanted, which wasn't an issue for my party, but tall people - be warned!

Our friends RAVED about the Meatball Appetizer. We went to order only to find out they were out of it :( We did however order the Stuffed Banana Peppers and Tuscan Plate to share. The Banana Peppers were among the best I have ever had. Yummy melted and browned cheese, delicious filling of sausage and ricotta & cream cheese. Make sure you get them!

The Tuscan plate came with a very delicious Olive Tapenade, Hummus, and Vegetable Bruschetta. Delish!!

The claim to fame here is the Wood Fired Pizza. So, you really can't come here and not try the pizza! My husband ordered the Fire Roasted Manicotti, which was outstanding and had the most delicious sauce! I opted for the "Parma" Pizza. Prosciutto, Artichokes, Figs (it worked!!) plus Goat Cheese and Napa Cheese. The Figs were an interesting topping, but they really did work. The crust is thin and it was cooked perfectly and so delicious.

Even though we were bursting, we shared a dessert. Chocolate Mousse with Peanut Brittle. Are you kidding me? So good!! So rich!! We didn't even finish our pretty martini glass full of mousse because we were too full!!

1  Thank Mary N
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Just feelin' like pizza tonite. Stopped here because of all the good reviews I've read in local papers and also here on Trip Advisor. I had the TASTY, with
House Made Red Sauce, Pepperoni, Sweet Sausage, Roasted Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions and Napa Cheese Blend. It was Awesome! Rose 'Built her Own' with Pepperoni, Sweet Sausage, Carmelized Onions and Goat Cheese, which she also said she Loved very much! They have a nice Bar menu with quite a few Craft Beers and Specialty drinks. I would definately come back here again!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Went with a party of 6 last Friday; what a fun spot! Great pizza and salads and other items on the menu (I had a panini). Attentive waitress, not a long wait even tho it was busy (we had a reservation) Really looks like a GREAT outdoor patio dining area for the summer-we will give it a try!

1  Thank SunshineV88