“Movies 10 is now out of business. ”
Review of Cinemark Movies 10

Cinemark Movies 10
Ranked #7 of 46 Fun & Games in Rochester
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Paper signs on doors and their website, they are out of business. Very sad! They had great prices and relatively good clean place for super cheap fun on a budget.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Christmas Day my daughter and I visited the Cinema at Tinsletown and ordered tickets online. When we got in the theatre are seats were the first row. I was not aware that the seats would be that uncomfortable and that the screen would be right on my face. I can't believe they charge the amount they do for seats that didn't recline and because the screen was so close I had a stiff neck and I could not wear my bifocals to watch the movie. It was impossible to make out the actors and my eyes were in pain from being so close. Worst experience of my life!!!!!!!

1  Thank Deborah J
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

This theater runs first rate movies just After they leave the high price theaters. You'll find Movies Ten clean and crazy cheep. Especially enjoy Tuesday when it's even cheaper. Plenty of parking. Popcorn is fresh. If you join their app you get discount coupons too. Great place for families on a tight budget. Very highly recommend this for couples, families and when you just need to loose yourself in a great flick and not spend a days pay to see the show!

1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 4 October 2016

The popcorn is the best in the area and the seats are very comfortable. I usually will see movies I didn't think full price tickets were worth paying for at it sister theater Tinseltown.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

This is a great place to see a movie. Because, even if the movie you select to see is bad, the clientele that frequent the place are entertaining. You can witness fights, slothery, craven behavior, greed, ignorance, and every other emotion known to man by the patrons of this theater. So, if you're looking for cheap entertainment one of these nights, just pay the cheap admission price, buy some popcorn and settle in for a night of social behavior observance. They really should lock these people in for a night and see if they can create their own Lord of the Flies experiment!

2  Thank Sucgolfbal E