“Best arancini, great drinks and supurb service”
Review of Roam Cafe

Roam Cafe
Ranked #79 of 1,387 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Park Avenue, locals and travelers alike can find a home in ROAM. A homey cafe, featuring a friendly staff, cozy atmosphere and of-course, delicious food. We like to think of ourselves as the perfect place for just about anything, from the intimate setting to get to know a date better, to the comfortable occasion for a birthday dinner all the way to a perfect place to hold a wedding rehearsal. While the venue and its facilities have a lot of utility and variety, you can rest assured knowing that no matter what happens, the staff will always be smiling, and the food just as irresistible.
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Roam is a true gem in the heart of Park Ave. They have excellent food for breakfast (and they make great mimosas), lunch and dinner. The bartenders and servers are also some of the best in Rochester so you will always get great service. They have a few tables outside when it's nice out with some of the best people-watching. The restaurant isn't very big though so if you have a group or are planning to go during peak times, make a reservation.

Drew N, Owner at Roam Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2015

I sure love being considered a gem -- thank you so much for being a fan of our food and service! I very much look forward to your next visit.

All the best,

Reviewed October 8, 2015

the atmosphere is sedate, the food very good and the service even better. On the weekend make a reservation

Drew N, Owner at Roam Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2015

Randler, thank you for being a fan -- you've made me a very happy guy. I can't wait to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2015

Probably my favorite spot on Park Ave. Really great food, especially for the price. It's a cute little restaurant with a nice bar. The service can be slow at times, but I've never had a meal that was anything less than very good, and I've had some great drinks including an awesome Bloody Mary for brunch.

Drew N, Owner at Roam Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

Dan, we love being your favorite spot on all of Park Avenue -- thanks so much for being a fan. I can't wait to welcome you back for another Bloody Mary!

See you again soon,

Reviewed September 11, 2015

We too visited during Restaurant Week. The 4 of us all had something different, including appetizers and desserts, and everything was great. Service was good, but not exceptional. We all said we'd go back.

Drew N, Owner at Roam Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

David, thank you for reaching out about your recent dining experience with us. I'm glad to read that you and your group enjoyed your meals so much, and that you'll be back, because I sure look forward to welcoming you over again. 'Til then, take care!

Best,

Reviewed September 6, 2015

Love Park Avenue in Rochester - so many good places to dine and this is one of the best. Fish fry could have been crispier but was delicious anyway. Gina, our server was funny, helpful and knew when to leave us alone to chat. Next time I want to sit outside.

Drew N, Owner at Roam Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

Julie, thank you for considering us one of the best! From the food to the service, you deserve to enjoy an excellent experience with us each time you're over, and I'm pleased to know you were so well taken care of. I can't wait to welcome you back!

'Til then, take care,