“Great Food”

Yu House
Ranked #491 of 1,470 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Food has been done on time and always is good - my kids love it. When they first opened it was hit or miss on delivery and the correct order but it seems to be in order now! Thanks for the great service~!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I ordered from lunch menu at 1 pm. It turned out dinner menu. The meal was very good. It's odd that parents have the kids take order from customers. I m wondering do they supposed go school? The mother seem not friendly because the son didn't understand what I want to order from reading order note. She had to read. They should done better than that such as hire employees not kids.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

They have new owners there and the food is now outstanding. The dinner and lunch combo's let you upgrade the fried rice to Lo Mein for $1. The are authentic noodles, nice and long. Comes to <$7.00 with the upgrade for lunch and <$9.00 for dinner. You can now create you own noodle dishes. Beef and Broccoli w noodles, Crispy Beef with noodles, or Sichuan Scallops w noodles.. This is now my favorite place for Chinese food in the Greece, NY area.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Pretty good Chinese food, the portions are always huge and the prices are on par with other Chinese restaurants in the area. Primarily take-out and delivery, as they only have a few tables. They occasionally make mistakes on your phone orders though because their English is not very good, better to order in person and just wait 5-10 minutes for your food to make sure you get what you ordered.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 8, 2015

I ordered the Rainbow dinner before and the Lobster was so tough I had to spit it out. I called and told them and was told they would "make it better the next time." This time I ordered it and asked for shrimp instead of the Lobster. But instead of the great white sauce I got last time, I got light brown water. I called to tell them and asked if they could make it again and was told rudely "NO!". I hung up and will NEVER order again.

Date of visit: June 2015