“The Only Pizza Shop Around...”
Review of The Pizza Stop

The Pizza Stop
Ranked #74 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We have the best New York pizza you will find in Rochester. We have been serving downtown for 30 years. We have many specialty pizzas , I suggest you give them a try.
Reviewed July 11, 2018

that isn't complete crap or a franchise (so mostly, crap). Tastes like the real thing from The City and you'd be hard-press to find a better slice upstate.

Thank Surprise Han So... T

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I was just passing through the city and she had never had New York style pizza. After reading the review on here we stopped in. It was great! I am kind of a pizza sob since I worked in the business for several years. My cousin is trying to figure out a way back there on our road trip. Make the stop. It was great!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I grew up in NYC, so as far as pizza goes im a bit spoiled. And rochester, quite frankly, has quite a few less-than-wonderful pizza joints. But Pizza astop is authentic NY City style pizza, in a NY city themed setting..... big tasty slices at a good price. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Got a takeout pie for the wife and myself two nights ago. THIS is classic NYC thin crust pie. Actually, BETTER than most typical NYC pies, and we've had more than a few in our working days in Manhattan/Brooklyn.

We also appreciate that they've got a good selection of slices, too.

We're long time customers of The Pizza Stop.Sorry it took so long to write a well-deserved review.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

I arrived in Rochester and as I walk to the office from the hotel you pass by many businesses that are no longer open and just boarded up here so by passing by this location it just didn't say anything BUT with all fairness when the guys at the office said to go to Pizza Stop for lunch I was like REALLY and they said YES REALLY. so I did and it was REALLY GOOD. Never judge a book by its cover people say it all the time and we always seem to be amazed by all of are prejudgements. NYC pizza is good.