“Hard to find but very good food”

Giuseppe's Pizzeria
Ranked #107 of 1,443 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed June 10, 2018

I went to Giuseppe's for the first time last night for a retirement party. It was very busy but we had the best service. And I was so pleased to see half portions on the menu. I ordered cheese ravioli & was surprised that the ravioli are huge! I ate one & took the other one home. Not sure if that's the norm or not. It was a very tasty meal. And I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice bakery in the front. I ended up buying some Italian cookies for a pretty decent price considering. Not that easy to find but worth it.

1  Thank grammabanana11

Reviewed May 8, 2018

We stopped here last night for dinner and the place was very busy. We both ordered pasta with meatballs and sausage. The pasta was not good, meatballs were very good and the sausage was excellent. We waited a long time for our dinners and they were served luke warm. The waitress was extremely slow, not sure if that had to do with the place being very busy or what. We have been here many times over the past year and never had an issue so not sure what happened last night.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

The staff were wonderful. Service quick when you asked for something or had a problem.
The location not easy to find as a traveller, but worth using the GPS
We were pleasantly surprised only a little more than normal restaurant price with liquor, very pleased with bill.

2  Thank nigthout
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We went to Giuseppe's with my daughter and son in law to celebrate my wife's and his birthdays. They have been there before and also have catered food from there on other occasions. My selection was very easy since I had tasted their chicken french and decided I would have that for my entree. My wife had the same. The other choices were chicken parmesan and egg plant parmesan. Bread was brought to the table once we sat down and were provided with drinks. Each entree included two sides. For me it was a salad and pasta. Others chose greens and beans soup. The portions were generous and provided each of us with a meal from the leftovers. There were many choices for dessert, but alas, there was no room. I would suggest ordering the full meal, which only runs an extra $3. A nice value for a second meal.

1  Thank SBCoach37
Reviewed November 12, 2017

My husband and I decided to go to Giuseppe's Pizzeria for lunch. I ordered the Italian Wedding Soup and the Homemade Gnocchi with a meatball. My husband had the Pasta Fagioli Soup and Penne with Vodka Sauce. We both felt that the lunch portions were large and reasonably priced. They were served with a warm crusty Italian bread. It was obvious to me that my gnocchi were homemade and they were delicious. My husband also enjoyed his Penne. Giuseppe's has a bakery and pizzeria as part of the restaurant, but they are separated. The restaurant has tablecloths (something I don't see as often any more). The area is not large. Service was good and our server was pleasant. This is a place we sometimes forget about, but want to visit more often!!!!