“Brunch”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Went here for brunch and it was amazing! The food, drinks, and service were all excellent. Brunch drink specials were what brought us in and the food is what has brought us back! Interesting and exciting mix of options to choose from.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

When we were there out was during a Bills football game so of course the fans watching on tv were "spirited", making it tough to speak to the person next to me. But that's just the vibe here. The fries were good and the burger decent. Not sure if I couldve gotten it cooked to order but it was a touch over for me. Interesting place, more like a bar atmosphere that happens to serve food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Nice, boisterous place to come have fun. A great burger and beer joint. Off-beat menu choices (burger on waffle) and super milkshake (maybe best I've ever had?). Huge portions--we shared. Oh, and outdoor patios if you like something more low-key.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I went with 4 guy friends. We had fun drinking some gins. They ordered burger which were decently sized. I ordered jumbo wings, they were ridiculous small.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Happiness is a Blu Wolf breakfast bowl!!! We went here with 16 people for a celebration breakfast. the atmosphere is great and the food was amazing. Make sure to try one of the fabulous breakfast bowls. I got one with eggs, pulled pork, BBQ sauce and mac and cheese! They have outside seating too. Everyone in our group loved the food. Will go back for sure - and definitely get a breakfast bowl.

Date of visit: June 2018