“Fantastic!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2018

My wife and I dined at Pane Vino to celebrate our anniversary. The lobster ravioli was made fresh on premises and the penne in a vodka blush sauce with shrimp was probably the best I have ever had.

The servers were all highly attentive and pleasant. The owner, Richard, stopped by our table, chatted with us for a few minutes, and bought us a drink when we mentioned it was our anniversary.

Can't wait to eat here again!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Four of us had dinner last night at Pane Vino. It was our first time and we had heard good things. While it is pretty pricey, the setting, the food, wine and service were worth it. A great guy, whom I presume is the owner, was attentive and welcoming. The bartender was friendly, funny and classy when a guest received a drink that she hadn’t ordered. We originally sat outside on the pretty patio, but as the sun went down, it got chilly. The server graciously moved us to a table inside, without any indication that it was a hassle for him. Our meals were delish - filets with gorgonzola sauce done perfectly. The wine list was good, and we had two very nice bottles. Nice atmosphere, pleasant staff, great food.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

I had the Veal Parm my wife had the Seafood Vincenzo we shared Calamari for a appetizer Everything from the service to food was excellent I would highly recommend to anyone

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Six of us went here for dinner and everyone was so helpful and attentive. The food is great and the place is very cozy. Nice bar area and choice of wines. A good place to go in the summer when the outdoor dinning area will be open and you can sit and enjoy the water view.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

this is a very impressive restaurant in every way. The ambiance in inviting and comfortable, friendly helpful staff, and fantastic food. My waitress was perfect, very professional and helpful - prompt service and excellent follow-up to ensure I was enjoying my lunch. Delicious warm bread brought to my table with soft butter, a seasoned olive oil dip, as well as ramekins of red pepper flakes and grated parmesan. I started with the roasted red pepper soup that was undoubtedly the best I've ever had. Truly outstanding! The Caesar Salad was crisp and perfectly dressed. I added anchovies and it was a perfect lunch. I highly recommend this restaurant, you won't be disappointed.