“Didn't feel like they were happy to see me”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hedonist Artisan Chocolates
Ranked #18 of 38 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed March 19, 2018

They are in the midst of remodeling/construction. I came in to taste their dark chocolates and they were more interested in selling me pre-packaged sets. Only after I plainly said that I hate peanut butter candy, they offered to mix and match a box of 10. I barely found ten that looked like they would be to my liking. They were nicely packaged and labeled, however, I really liked at most five of them. They all felt out of place, as did I while in this shop.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

the chocolate is amazing. rich and delicious. I have bought teacher gifts, housewarming gifts for people that have everything. some of the flavors are odd but as with anything like this some of the flavors are not for everyone. i love the salted caramels my kids do not but not because the caramels aren't amazing but because they don't like caramel. I have never gotten a bad piece of chocolate

Reviewed December 21, 2016

Not the type of chocolate you would eat everyday (unless you are very lucky, an well financed). Delicious and unique truffles. I liked the spicy assortment, and the bark seconds made the drive back to MA. more tolerable.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

This chocolate shop has a unique and tasty selection of treats. My wife and I stopped in and picked up a 20 piece box of chocolates. The young lady who waited on us was very helpful and we picked out a custom mix of the available selection. We also picked up a couple selections of chocolate bark. I thought their caramel was excellent but my wife thought it was okay, a salty tang threw her. The espresso flavor caught my eye and was very good. Overall their products were pleasing to the eye and tongue. Prices are not cheap but a fair value for the quality.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Super artisan chocolates and ice creams for take-out. The chocolates make a great idea for special occasions and corporate gifts. The salted caramel ice cream doesn't even make it home...