“Needed more magic than their magic sauce”
Review of Perri's Pizzeria

Perri's Pizzeria
Ranked #190 of 1,471 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Had a business meeting with a couple people there. Server was not very attentive, to be fair, it could have been more that she was overextended and they really needed to get another server in there. I ordered boneless wings that were dry as can be and more chewy than a boneless wing should be. I do not know how they cook them, but some were smoking hot while others were stone cold. With so many other great choices in Rochester, I doubt I will be back, if I am it will definitely be to give the pizza a try.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Best pizza around! We bring every ine who visis us here.
Always great puzza, one day i might remeber to order someting else.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

My daughter was starving and wanted 2 slices of pizza. So I bought 2 slices without realizing how huge they really were! 1 slice is equal to 2 slices from other places. A very harsh pizza critic, she said it was the best pizza she has ever had. She immediately fell in love with the crispy crust after her first bite. She ate 1 whole slice (very unusual for her) and said the end crust was just perfect. She couldn’t even attempt to eat the second slice. Being 15, she snapped a pic and put it up somewhere in cyberspace to remember the name of the place so we can return next time we’re in Rochester. Unfortunately, the second slice sat in the car for 3 the 1/2 hour drive home and by the time my 2 sons got it, it was no longer crispy, but they still enjoyed it. So yes, we’ll be back!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I enjoy going to perry. The slices are huge so you will get full however the flavor is sort of bland like little ceaser lol.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017

great pizza, calzones just love the pizza is the best have it at least once a week, corner of Dewy and Stone.

Date of visit: November 2017