“Top-notch!”
Review of The Cub Room

The Cub Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cub Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,386 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Wonderful food! Great atmosphere! Terrific service! From start to finish! Have always had a great meal at the Cub Room!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We were here in February and had a great meal. Brought friends and had another great meal!! If you are lucky enough to get Jordan for a server it will be extra special!! He is fabulous!! We had the Amish chicken and 2 different types of pasta. All were amazing as was dessert !!

1  Thank Carol A
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Snarky bartender picked up our service midway. After the superior original bartender started us. Out of Halibut. He made it worse by telling I should have ordered when he first asked me??? Wine, cocktails, and most Apps were really good. Bolognese with tagliatelle was perfect!

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I stopped into here for lunch my first day working in the area. The lunch selection was perfect.
I had to leave in a hurry and they were very accommodating. The staff was extremely friendly.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I loved the decor. I loved the specials, I had the cubby board which consisted of cheese and meats and the shrimp pasta dish with vegetables and light sauce. Phenomenal. My significant other had the steak which was delicious. We also shared a bottle of wine, which was a great Cabernet Sauvignon. All the wines were California and would maybe suggest some other areas of wine but everything was great.
Our server was attentive, professional, and helpful. The ambiance and decor was perfect for a nice date night.