“Pretty Good Resturant”

Grappa Italian Nouveau
Reserve with OpenTable
Grappa Italian Nouveau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,468 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in The Hilton Garden inn. So I had a couple meals in here. The breakfast was really good. I believe the buffet is all they have. There was a good selection. I had a pizza and it was pretty darn good. I would eat here again.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

This was extremely busy and loud establishment which if that is something you enjoy then you would probably like it here we were staying at the adjacent hotel so we decided to stop in for diner the hostess told us due to overbooking error there was going to approximately an hour to an hour and half wait or we could sit at the bar we really had a long day did not want bar service ,it was extremely loud in the bar area she did say we could sit in the I guess what might considered a lounge area more for the hotel then the restaurant but we had to go to the bar to order food and beverages , once our food was we did enjoy the sitting by the fire and it was alot quieter out there , once our food was delivered , No one ever came back to check on us to see if we needed anything, the food good nothing special but good

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

We went here with customers for a business dinner and the atmosphere is nice even it's a bit loud. The starters were all excellent but I ordered a filé mignon medium rare as main course and it came out gray and way overdue. Service was slow and not very attentive. The place seems to have a great potential but need to work on the details.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Excellent food and service exceeded my expectations for a restaurant in a chain hotel. The arancini and mussels were flavorful and perfectly prepared, with a nice selection of wines. Very glad I decided to eat on the premises.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Attended a friends birthday here. They put together some tables for us. The bar was really good about remembering who was in the party when we ordered drinks. The pizza was delicious. It's so cute and modern in there. We all had a great time. Thank you.