“Not for couples”

Grappa Italian Nouveau
Reserve with OpenTable
Grappa Italian Nouveau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,471 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Service is interesting. Two individuals approached our table without introducing themselves and asked about our meal so I guess that counts for something.
Food was very good which is noteworthy as we are blessed with a number of excellent Italian cuisine restaurants in the Rochester area.
I have to admit I’ve grown weary of side by side tables and McDonalds style seating is unacceptable when one spends $$$.
If you have a group of 4 or more, I’d recommend Grappa. If you are a couple, I’d look elsewhere unless you find the adjoining tables conversations entertaining.
. I’m rel

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Nice atmosphere. well decorated restaurant in hotel lobby... we had breakfast there and found it satisfactory. Staff is great with hostesses being fantastic and attentive.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018

A little on the pricey side, but the meals were always consistent and good. Pizzas were top notch and the breakfast was good too.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in The Hilton Garden inn. So I had a couple meals in here. The breakfast was really good. I believe the buffet is all they have. There was a good selection. I had a pizza and it was pretty darn good. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2017

This was extremely busy and loud establishment which if that is something you enjoy then you would probably like it here we were staying at the adjacent hotel so we decided to stop in for diner the hostess told us due to overbooking error there was going to approximately an hour to an hour and half wait or we could sit at the bar we really had a long day did not want bar service ,it was extremely loud in the bar area she did say we could sit in the I guess what might considered a lounge area more for the hotel then the restaurant but we had to go to the bar to order food and beverages , once our food was we did enjoy the sitting by the fire and it was alot quieter out there , once our food was delivered , No one ever came back to check on us to see if we needed anything, the food good nothing special but good

Date of visit: December 2017