“Average Food and Service”

Grappa Italian Nouveau
Reserve with OpenTable
Grappa Italian Nouveau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,468 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch today at Grappa which is located in the Hilton Garden Inn in Rochester, NY. It is an Italian restaurant. As we were visiting at Strong Memorial Hospital, it was within walking distance. We ordered off the luncheon menu. One had the beet salad and Italian wedding soup, two had a chicken panini and I had pasta carbonata. We all drank tap water which was at room temperature and without ice. The service was adequate but rather slow. Our lunches were okay, but there was nothing outstanding or remarkable. With tax and tip, lunch came to $105.00.

1  Thank eyerishwoman

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to this restaurant after my daughter’s graduation. Service was very good and the food was excellent. Accommodating to change menu item to a vegetarian option. Would definitely go back. Great food and wine selection with great atmosphere.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Service is interesting. Two individuals approached our table without introducing themselves and asked about our meal so I guess that counts for something.
Food was very good which is noteworthy as we are blessed with a number of excellent Italian cuisine restaurants in the Rochester area.
I have to admit I’ve grown weary of side by side tables and McDonalds style seating is unacceptable when one spends $$$.
If you have a group of 4 or more, I’d recommend Grappa. If you are a couple, I’d look elsewhere unless you find the adjoining tables conversations entertaining.
. I’m rel

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Nice atmosphere. well decorated restaurant in hotel lobby... we had breakfast there and found it satisfactory. Staff is great with hostesses being fantastic and attentive.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

A little on the pricey side, but the meals were always consistent and good. Pizzas were top notch and the breakfast was good too.