All reviews sliding door room was clean pool and hot tub soccer tournament complimentary breakfast waffles would stay here again great place to stay very nice hotel the breakfast area very nice stay visiting family easy access off the highway parking lot convenient location cookies
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Staff were extremely nice and accommodating. Restaurants and shopping close by. Lake Ontario about fifteen minutes away. Business districts are close and fairly easy to get to. I previously lived in Greece NY for several years so I go back often. Will stay at hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Camille S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Thank you for your Amazing review! It was an honor to serve you and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Have a Wonderful day!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Monthly business traveler to Rochester. Good location and good parking but bed was old and lumpy, wifi did not work either of the two nights of my stay, gym equipment out of repair and nothing special in any way. Loyal Diamond Hilton member but I will stay elsewhere next trip to Rochester.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I send our apologies that your visit with us was less then satisfactory. If you would like to speak with me directly I would love to hear from you.

Thank you for your feedback as it allows us to continually improve upon the services we offer.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

The staff was pleasant and very fast and efficient. I love traveling and being able to immediately check-in to my room without waiting! The room was clean, bed comfy and quiet until a family in the connecting room arrived! It started early Saturday morning at 6:00am. and my husband and I had attended a wedding returning at 2:30 am. and needed sleep! The kids were really whiny! Please consider having families with kids placed closest to each other.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Camille S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. We loved having you with us. I send my sincerest apologies for the children next to you. You feedback is important as it allows us to continually improve upon the services we offer.

We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Have a Great day!

Reviewed October 1, 2018

It was a great experience at this hotel. The room was very clean. One of the lamps was slightly broken on the wall, but besides that there were no other room issues. The only thing I wish I knew was that there is a $20 deposit on the room that will go back into your account afterwards. I wish they told me that initially.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your Amazing review. You truly made our day! We loved having you and the wedding party with us. I send my apologies regarding the $20 incidental charge. It is part of our check in process to explain that requirement and I am sorry we missed telling you. I will use this as a training opportunity for the team.

We hope to see you again!

Have a Great day,

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Overall, this was an excellent stay. The room was clean, fresh, and well appointed. The mattress was a little too worn, but that is a common problem. The complimentary breakfast was good and the prepared box take-away was a very hospitable gesture. The front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly, professional and knowledgeable with the exception of the WiFi technology. It stopped working and repeat calls could not resolve the issue. Only explanation was that the hotel was full and the tech people go home at 5:00. Other than that a lovely stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I send my sincerest apologies for the mattress which I will certainly look into as it should not be that way. We are happy you enjoyed your visit with us. We loved having you.

We do hope should your travels bring you back to Rochester that we have another opportunity to serve you.