“Good Food”

Churchills
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Good food and atmosphere but we had a bad waiter who never told us that the dish my wife ordered was out of stock. I ate alone and PO'ed

Reviewed 6 March 2017

When for Sunday brunch with party of four. Service was very good and friendly. Breakfast quesadilla at $18 (including drink) was bland, essentially scrambled eggs inside a tortilla. Chicken quesadillas ($11) were sparsely filled. Small pizza for $10 was pretty good. Highlight of the meal was a nice spicey bloody mary. Kudos to the bartender. We might try again for lunch or dinner, but not brunch.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

1 ordered from sunday brunch menu, 2 of us from lunch menu. All satisfied. Very busy, had to wait for table even with reservation. Not much atmosphere, typical pub but friendly service. Great burgers!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Good food and good service. They easily accommodated a party of 8 last minute and the service was prompt and attentive. Appetizers were good and so were the meals. I Would recommend.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My mom and I had a Groupon for here and decided to come for dinner on a Friday. We were seated in the section to the right. It was fairly quiet around 6, but but by the time we left the bar was packed. Our waitress was very nice. My mom got the steak salad and I got the French Dip sandwich. The roast beef was nice and fresh and the fries were tasty. For dessert we got the brownie pie, which tasted really good, but would of been perfect warmed up. My moms Irish coffee was also good. I've also been here for the bar scene outside in the back. It gets crazy busy by 10 and certainly becomes a bar scene. The restaurant itself is very nice. Don't know why it has just an ok review. We've never been disappointed.