“Very Good Meal, Very Good Service”
Review of Churchill's

Churchill's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Unlike a couple of the reviews I have read, we got excellent, very friendly, very polite service here, and the staff was very accommodating when we wanted to change an item in our meal. Being that it has a kind of pubby feel to it, it can be dark inside, so bring your cell phone or the flashlight app to read the menu. Prices are moderate, even affordable, there is a good following at the bar area, lots of TVs scattered around, and, while we were there, we were probably the youngest diners as most folks looked 70+ years of age. To me, that is a sign of the restaurant's dependability and acceptable prices. The sizes of the dishes are way more than adequate.Kudos to the staff for boxing up my three fish tacos, each individually wrapped and then put into the take-home tin. Nice attention to detail.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Extremely rude staff. Was visiting a friend from Long Island, and they wrongfully accused me of a fake ID - had to call the police to get my ID back. I understand it's hard working in an area where there is probably a lot of fake IDs, but they were extremely rude in the process and literally yelled in my face about how fake my ID looked (when in fact it was my legitimate ID - as was proven to them when the police officer showed up). On top of that, they damaged my ID by repeatedly trying to bend it - now I probably have to go to the DMV to get it replaced.. Mind you, both me and everyone in my party was at least 22+. If you are visiting out of state I recommend avoid this place, plenty of other good bars in the area!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Four of us ate here for dinner and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I had their steak tidbits sandwich, which featured really good steak and cheese as well as excellent fries, all cooked just right. My wife had a steak salad, also with excellent steak. Another of us had the BBQ baby back ribs, which he said were among the best he's ever had. Another had the chicken pot pie, which she also said was excellent. If you're looking for a fine all around pub dining spot you can do better.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

When you have a party that you are paying for you want to be treated in a polite way !! We are very nice people .We went in there so happy and excited.. But the girl running the party was horrible. Just miserable. Rushing us out and not friendly. With a frown on her face the whole time. The young girl giving us the drinks was so so sweet and couldn't do enough for us. She was the highlight of the day. They didn't have enough help. We had to serve the cake and coffee. The girl running the party cut the cake and we did everything else. It was horrible. It was like they were annoyed that we were having a party there. From the owner to the girl running the party. Horrible. The poor drink girl was running all over. She couldn't do everything. Bottom line when you have a party anywhere you want to be treated nice and enjoy your party. We couldn't enjoy it -was horrible. We all left there shaking our heads. Disappointed -and anyone we tell they said they had similar experiences so beware!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Good food and atmosphere but we had a bad waiter who never told us that the dish my wife ordered was out of stock. I ate alone and PO'ed

Date of visit: March 2017