“Great service and terrific food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spiro's Countryside Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Roscoe
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I've dined here a few times and most recently on Thanksgiving. Spiro has a really great menu and the food is delicious! He has a tasty Thanksgiving menu and the portions are enormous. I really recommend this place for the delicious food and congenial service!

Reviewed September 28, 2016

When I was fishing more frequently in Roscoe Spiro's was a must stop on our itinerary.
Unfortunately they are only open Thursday - Sunday so the last couple of times we were not in sync time wise.
Fortunately this past Sunday we were there and it was a delight to be back.
A family run affair for many years and walking in reminds me of a cozy county Inn with nick knacks and warm wood or paper wall coverings and locals clearly enjoying their experience. Locals or not Spiro comes around to see how we were enjoying the always great food. I had the steak au poivre which was perfectly done.Not easy for a relatively thin cut as this was. This is a BYOB which keeps the cost down. In the warmer weather there is a delightful porch to sit and enjoy an after dinner drink.

Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

Just went there a few days ago, great food for a reasonable price for everything you get. Very friendly staff. Spiro's is now on my favorite restaurants list :)

1  Thank Michaela S
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Spiro's, who is the chef/owner is Greek but his menu is far from being limited to Greek food. He does make some Greek dishes but also great Italian, wonderful seafood, and great things on the grill. He loves to try new things so there is a board with specials on it. I eat there quite frequently and see many of the same faces who have now become friends. The waitress is fantastic and keeps up with everything people need.

Reviewed October 13, 2014

Nice place - a little further than I like to travel - food was good - no bar, but you can bring your own and they'll supply glasses for you.