Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2015

We spent a night at the motel and had a comfortable stay. Little road noise on an August weekend night. Guests were quiet and didn't disturb our stay. This is a 1950's style motel but squeaky clean. I prefer a harder mattress than was in our rooms. Our host was friendly on check in. I'd be pleased to stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Scott D
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I called the morning of my arrival to ask if there was a refrigerator in the room. Normally not, but owner said she could get one for me. It was there when I checked in. I got the nicest room in the place with a beautiful picture window. Rates are extremely reasonable and the owners are super friendly and accommodating. Rooms are small but I was alone so it was plenty big enough for me with a Queen bed, two comfy chairs and a desk with a TV. WiFi worked well too. I was busy during the day and early evening so I didn't take advantage of the beautiful grounds but I could picture myself relaxing around the fire.

Room tip: Only one room has the picture window but it overlooks the road. Very little traffic when I was there so it didn't bother me, but if you are sensitive to road noise choose a room in the back.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Fay T
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We love the Squaw Brook motel for our getaways to the Adirondacks. Convenient to Indian lake and Blue mountain.Nice family that owns it and they make you feel welcome! Very clean and cozy and affordable! Nice breakfast on the enclosed front porch. The only thing I would add to the breakfast is some hot water to make tea:) We can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had never been to the Adirondacks so didn't know what to expect. The motel looks very cute online and it is, but it's really just a tiny, old fashioned motel. The room was small but clean; cable TV; pool (which I didn't even use or go look at) and breakfast (which I didn't eat because I was being fed at Timberlock). The lighting was extremely dim even though there were 3 lights in the room and the towels smelled nasty. But it is fine for the area; a little oasis on a long (dark) highway.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Rustic, clean, cozy and quiet. This is not a Marriott or Hilton but, you ARE in the Adirondacks. It's small older but very clean and really all you need. The owners are friendly and they set out coffee and bagels in the morning in an adorable from cottage. I will be back!

Date of stay: August 2013