Sag Harbor Inn
Baron's Cove(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$374
Topping Rose House(Bridgehampton)(Great Value!)
US$795
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
US$234
East Hampton House(East Hampton)
US$242
US$236
Heron Suites(Southold)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelsshort walkoff seasonwithin walking distanceroom was largesecond floorthe hotel is cleanclose to townbeautiful view of the marinawonderful night stayair conditioningan overnight stayholiday weekendrestaurants and shopsprivate balconyhotel was recently renovated
Reviewed February 8, 2012

My husband & I recently spent a lovely romantic weekend in Sag Harbor and staying at the Sag Harbor Inn was ideal! Beautiful strolls along the waterfront to town for fun shopping, great meals and music. Our room was clean, comfortable & relaxing with a wonderful view of the harbor. The friendly staff, welcoming breakfast lounge and discounted winter rates are a big plus. We will definitely book this stay again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I have family and friends who either live or have rented summer homes in the village of Sag Harbor. So my husband and I know from many visits over 20 years what a beautiful getaway the town and its surroundings are. We recently escaped the city to the Sag Harbor Inn, which we have strolled by very often, and were very happy with the clean but simple accommodations for the weekend.

Our room with a balcony faced the harbor side--spectacular sunset and sweeping view of idyllic cove and town bridge in the distance. The bed was fine, although the furniture is a quaint, country style--which was fine with us. And we loved the inn's continental breakfast and dining room before heading out into the day. The staff were very courteous. Not luxury, go somewhere else for that; but all in all, our experience plus the low-cost, off-season pricing ensure that when our friends are not home, we now have a corner of beauty and serenity there whenever we desire it.

Room Tip: My husband and I loved the very simple, but separate, two-sink/dressing area accommodation.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Antoinette138
Reviewed September 29, 2011

The major difference between the Sag Harbor Inn and Red Roof Inn is everything. The Red Roof inn is cleaner, newer, frendler and a lot cheaper. They get the prices because it in Sag Harbor but it is bad.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
7  Thank janestacy
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is not the 4 seasons but given the limited choices its a nice place, clean and offers a GREAT location. Pool is OK and a short walk to everything but the beach. This is the Hamptons so its not cheap but compared to to Barrons Cove next door its a steal.

Room Tip: All depends the 2nd floor marina facing rooms are nice but more costly. If you have kids the downstairs pool rooms make work the best.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ctgolftravel
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Needed a place to stay for wedding in Shelter Island. Pros-clean and large room,and we could control our air-conditioning and a 10 minute walk to a lively town.. Cons- $940 for 2 nights (ok including tax) for the cheapest room-2 beds. not even a hairdryer or make-up mirror- I brought my own. very plain cheap room. I had to pay for the balance of my room before I could even see it! Some of the staff smiled, some different. You go for the area, not the hotel.

Room Tip: bring make-up mirror and hair dryer
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple