All reviews loft suite main street restaurant service free bikes dog friendly hotel restaurant week outdoor patio quaint town nice happy hour s cove nice bathroom lovely property both mornings stayed two nights off season american hotel small hotel
Reviewed July 25, 2018

This was a lovely hotel in Sag Harbor. We went in July on a weekend so it was quite busy. I would especially like to commend Greg who helped get my bags to my room and went out of his way to help me locate an early morning coffee spot. The room was very clean (it was a loft suite). It was fairly quiet and the beds were quite comfortable. The concierge was also extremely helpful arranging a boat and dinner. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking in the area. The only minus I would mention is that check in was quite confusing, (lobby is small and next to restaurant).

Reviewed July 19, 2018

I really liked this place. The public spaces are quite lovely and the room was modern, well furnished and very clean. The pool was very inviting and the staff was very helpful. However, our room on the second floor facing the parking lot, which was expensive, but not crazy expensive like the rooms facing the bay, had flaws. The room faced east and the blinds on the windows do not block the morning sun (the crazy expensive rooms have heavy drapes). The air conditioner made too much noise.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

My wife & I had celebrated our anniversary last year & enjoyed our stay so much that this past December we reserved to go again for our 50th this july.
I called Pascal Riffaud the concierge mgr.just to let him know we picked Baron's cove for this big day & when we checked in there was a bottle of champagne chilled in our room .The hotel is 5 star with all the accomodations from the check in to the room,the dinning room & deck for breakfast ,lunch & dinner.The attentive staff at the pool is quick with towels & food .

Room tip: all the rooms have good access to hotel ammenities but the best was the poolside rooms called harbor view king
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Had an enjoyable time in the Fall when my son was an infant. We went for a one-night getaway and had dinner at the restaurant which was very enjoyable. Rooms are spacious, very clean and quiet. Easily walkable to Main Street area and water. Note, no beach.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This hotel has an awesome restaurant and bar and the rooms are beachy, clean, and perfect for mixing a summer drink and relaxing. Walking distance to everything downtown in Sag Harbor. Love this place!

Date of stay: August 2017