3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$289
eDreamsUS$249
PricelineUS$249
TravelocityUS$289
CheapTicketsUS$289
All reviews heated floors heated toilet seat soaking tub broadway suite japanese toilet mini bar automatic drapes elegant boutique hotel stand alone turn down service macaroons super accommodating the hotel is absolutely beautiful valet parking hotel bar rooms are gorgeous large shower
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2021 via mobile

I live locally, about 10 mins from Saratoga and came to the hotel after my father’s passing last week. I needed a night away. The staff was amazing. Everyone was beyond kind, respectful, courteous, etc. I mean everyone. I interacted with the valet, the front desk, the bartenders, the restaurant host, the room service staff, the restaurant waitstaff, absolutely every single person I encountered was so unbelievable friendly. My room was amazing and had all of the comforts I soo desperately needed after not sleeping for many days prior. The bathroom, also amazing. My fiancé and I enjoyed mixed drinks all evening and had a delicious dinner at the restaurant downstairs. We sat for 3 hours, sharing stories about my dad, talking to our waitress (Cassidy, so so lovely) and the bartender. I hadn’t eaten much in days and our dinner immediately sparked back my appetite. I also ordered breakfast room service the next day and that too, was delicious. The staff was beyond kind. I cannot emphasize this enough.

We’ve talked a lot about our stay in the last week. We’ve shared our experience with friends and family. Coming to this hotel was a blessing. So much so, we’ve decided that each and every year, around the anniversary of my dad’s passing, we will come back and stay as a means of celebrating him. Beyond this, I fully expect the Adelphi to become our go to place - anytime we need a change of scenery within our own backyard we will book a room. The hotel is beautiful but the staff, they truly went above and beyond. If you need a break, if you need comfort and kindness with all of the luxuries a boutique hotel offers, you will not go wrong with staying here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heidi Campbell, Guest Services / Front Office at The Adelphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this wonderful review. We are humbled by and so appreciative of your very kind words. It's reviews like this that remind us why we do what we do. I have shared this with the entire staff and everyone remembers what lovely people you were. We are so very sorry for your loss and are beyond honored that you chose to come here for a respite, and that you plan to make it a tradition. We are moved beyond words, in fact many of us had tears in our eyes reading what you so candidly and thoughtfully wrote. Thank you again. We look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed February 5, 2021

I had such an amazing time this past week at the Adelphi. My boyfriend and I drove up for a 2 night stay. Celebrating my birthday and anniversary. We brought our pug along for the celebration and it was wonderful. They were super accommodating and pet friendly is an understatement. We also had a private dinner in one of the igloos! It was absolutely amazing, the food was delicious and the front desk send us a beautiful cheese board! I would definitely visit again. This hotel is super well appointed (heated floors, spacious bathroom, luscious bed, and gorgeous decor). Highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2021
Heidi Campbell, Guest Services / Front Office at The Adelphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a moment to provide your feedback and for all of your compliments! We are delighted that we were able to make your stay extra special and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 25, 2021 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed here for our anniversary and it was very nice! They also had chocolate covered strawberries in our room which was a very nice thing to do! We heard about this hotel from a couple friends who stayed here last month and we really liked their feedback. Their onsite restaurant has fantastic food as well. The room itself was amazing! We stayed in a Premier Broadway King room on the 3rd floor. I've never stayed somewhere before with a soaking tub and heated floors in the bathroom and it did not disappoint! I highly recommend staying here! Also, the first round of drinks in the fridge are complementary. Again this is a very beautiful hotel inside and out!

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Ryguy47
Heidi Campbell, Guest Services / Front Office at The Adelphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2021

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking a moment to review your stay. We greatly appreciate your compliments and are delighted that you enjoyed your experience. Please thank your friends for recommending us! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you all back again some day!

Reviewed January 8, 2021 via mobile

We had an overall good experience at the Hotel. Room was beautiful (Premier Broadway Suite) and staff were friendly. The Hotel is beautiful, victorian style and all renovated. The only thing, i though we would have a bath in the Suite. Some meals were great, but some just OK.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heidi Campbell, Guest Services / Front Office at The Adelphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review and for your compliments! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry your suite was one of the 2 that do not have tubs and that your dining experiences were not on par with what they should have been. We do hope you'll give us the pleasure of having you as our guest in the future and allow us another opportunity to wow you. Happy New Year and thank you again!

Reviewed December 21, 2020

The hotel is absolutely beautiful and presents itself so inviting the minute you arrive. Our room accommodations exceeded our expectations. Looking forward to returning and exploring the area. Our stay was too short.

Room tip: Broadway rooms are beautiful to view lovely Christmas decorations on the street at night thru the enormous large sound proof windows.
Date of stay: December 2020
Heidi Campbell, Guest Services / Front Office at The Adelphi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2020

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to share your feedback and for your kind words. We are delighted to read and find that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back one day! Happy Holidays!