My fiance and I stayed at this hotel for one night in July 2011, to have a nice "couples" weekend up in Saratoga. While this place is pricy, we loved it. For the area, we expected to pay a bit more than our usual hotel stays, so we weren't surprised by the high price tag. Anyway, the staff were so friendly in both the hotel and the restaurant. Our room was spacious and clean. I'm not sure what the other reviewer was talking about when they discussed heating and cooling - our room had the high and low setting, but there was also a thermostat to adjust the temperature to whatever you wanted. Our room was cooled to a super comfortable temperature and we had no problems.
The bathroom was huge, and we had a jacuzzi tub that was super relaxing. The shower was great and spacious (room for 2!) and had great water pressure.
The restaurant here is unbelievable - their food was amazing, and the prices weren't that bad. Expect to pay about $50/person if you do drinks, appetizer, main course, and dessert.
The complimentary buffet breakfast in the morning was great! So much better than your typical holiday inn, etc.
Overall, we loved this place! The decor and atmosphere is great, the room was great, and the staff was awesome. We'll be coming back here for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We specialize in making the everyday exceptional; providing outstanding service; and offering an experience you will treasure. Located one mile from the Northway, we are nestled on the countryside just minutes from downtown Saratoga and away from the hustle and bustle. We pride ourselves on offering a relaxing, stress-free environment where we get to know our guests by name. We’ll take care of your dinner reservations, shuttle you to and from town and remember your favorite paper. We offer spacious guest rooms, luxurious lofts and executive suites with numerous amenities to provide all the comforts of home. At our adjacent restaurant, you’ll enjoy award-winning cuisine and a wine list that’s earned Wine Spectator’s recognition for over eight years. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Longfellows Hotel Saratoga Springs