Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$119
Groupon.com
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$150
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$130
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$219
  • Pool
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$118
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$147
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$239
Official Site
US$240
US$209
Hampton.com
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
US$199
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsromance packageking loftchampagne and chocolatesjacuzzi tubprime ribsister restaurantincluded in the packagean appetizerromantic getawayenglish muffinscontinental breakfastbeautiful roomwonderful weekendminute drivein townoff seasonwedding
Reviewed August 16, 2011

My wife and I have stayed here several occasions over the past few years, something just keeps bringing us back. The rooms are clean, up-to-date, and spacious, and the beds are wonderful. The service is second-to-none, the staff are responsive, courteous, and attentive. It's proximity to the superb Longfellow's restaurant just a few dozen yards away makes this a great romantic retreat. Plus, it's near the cute town of Saratoga, as well as near the famous Saratoga Springs horse racing tracks, as well as the historic Saratoga Springs National Battlefield.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 2nd floor, it's a tad noisy when people are above you when you are staying on the lower floor.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank toddone1
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Took a group of 16 guys for a bachelor party weekend in Saratoga. We had 3 suites and one regular room, which easily accomodated our group. The staff was very helpful throughout the reservation process and during our stay. Rooms were mostly very clean, and the cleaning staff did a great job cleaning up after our big group. The only thing we noticed was in one of the bathrooms, there were spiderwebs/cobwebs in every corner of the bathroom so it seemed as though it hadn't been cleaned thoroughly in quite some time.
The front desk helped us out alot, from setting up taxis to organizing trips into Saratoga in the Longfellows van. Free breakfast each morning was a big hit with the group, much better than most free breakfasts that hotels offer.
Great location, close enough to the track and downtown without paying the premium race season prices. We would all stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank bpassineau
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Just there for the first weekend in August 2011. It was the most expensive hotel I have ever stayed in for a weekend and we usually get suites wherever we go. It was a king loft, living room setting downstairs and a loft king bed upstairs. We thought it interesting at first. They had a wedding going on Friday night which the king lofts are in the same building as the restaurant. After being accosted by drunks outside smoking from the wedding I listened to them all night long. A couple next to us fought most of the night until about 5 am. Even upstairs in the loft sleeping they were audible. I did not call the front desk. One thing I never heard was anyone's TV's just the loud voices. Screaming coming from people at a party Saturday night as they came through from the restaurant. Saturday I wasn't in my room from 10 am until 11:30 pm. Came back from dinner put my TV on and a matter of 5 minutes the front desk was calling saying my tv was too loud. Which was on level 4 and the level went up to 50. I was totally pissed! I was told that if someone is sleeping in the next room on the sofa bed pullout without any air or heat on, you could hear everything going on in the next room. At $350.00 the walls should be a little better insulated. The mattress was a bed that acted like a trampoline with every spring being felt. No room services and remotes that did not work for the tv's that were traditional tvs. The ice machine was on the first floor and we were on the second and I walk with a cane which was hell. Not enough handicapped parking and it was far from the building. People would open the emergency doors on the 2nd floor and smoke out of them which stunk up the hallways and rooms. No shade for the skylight right over the bed. Save your money and go somewhere else!!! PS Cleaning room staff tips are included on your bill automatically whether they do a good job or not so unless fabulous save your money!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank crave13
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My fiance and I stayed at this hotel for one night in July 2011, to have a nice "couples" weekend up in Saratoga. While this place is pricy, we loved it. For the area, we expected to pay a bit more than our usual hotel stays, so we weren't surprised by the high price tag. Anyway, the staff were so friendly in both the hotel and the restaurant. Our room was spacious and clean. I'm not sure what the other reviewer was talking about when they discussed heating and cooling - our room had the high and low setting, but there was also a thermostat to adjust the temperature to whatever you wanted. Our room was cooled to a super comfortable temperature and we had no problems.

The bathroom was huge, and we had a jacuzzi tub that was super relaxing. The shower was great and spacious (room for 2!) and had great water pressure.

The restaurant here is unbelievable - their food was amazing, and the prices weren't that bad. Expect to pay about $50/person if you do drinks, appetizer, main course, and dessert.

The complimentary buffet breakfast in the morning was great! So much better than your typical holiday inn, etc.

Overall, we loved this place! The decor and atmosphere is great, the room was great, and the staff was awesome. We'll be coming back here for sure.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank geologygal
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I would only recommend this hotel to individuals who are looking to over pay for sub-par accommodations. We attended a wedding reception in the “Courtyard” at Longfellows. The reception was lovely and the food fantastic, however, our stay in the hotel was horrific. A number of our friends stayed in the rooms attached to the hotel- the decor is outdated, the rooms are dingy and the bathrooms are old and in need of repair. We stayed in the other building which although much newer, was very poorly constructed. The tiles on the bathroom floor popped under your feet as did the shower stall. The caulk around the bathroom was dirty and peeling, the walls were sticky, and the door to the bathroom hit your knees as you sat on the commode- a very poor design. The air conditioning in the room only had a HI/LO setting consequently, we were either freezing or sweating. Moreover, the floor would have been more comfortable than our King size bed. In fact, my Husband and I had such a poor night’s sleep we got up at 7am and checked out to drive home! To add insult to injury, after the hotel charged our credit card for the full stay at the time of booking (90 days before our stay-an almost $400 charge), then they had the audacity to charge our credit card again upon check-in for any “incidental expenses” which we might incur (as opposed to simply settling your bill at check-out). I wouldn’t stay at Longfellows again if you paid me. Next time, I’ll go down the road to the Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends