Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$139
View deal
Hotels.comUS$139
Official HotelUS$139
TripadvisorUS$139
FindHotelUS$139
CheapTicketsUS$139
TravelocityUS$139
All reviews romance package chilled champagne jacuzzi tub continental breakfast a king size bed the room was nice yogurt one night stay large bathroom loft wedding appetizers fireplace downtown accommodations tavern track
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2021

Don't stay in room 120! My husband and I just needed a nice getaway for my birthday and to get out of the house! At first, we thought the noise was just thin walls and people showering or flushing the toilet. Nope, it went on randomly all night long. So loud that it like shook the room. We didn't sleep. I so regret not changing rooms, but in the middle of the night, you kind of feel trapped. I spoke with the general manager, Jamie, about it in the morning. He never apologized. In reading the other reviews, I am thinking they know about it but don't really care. Very disappointed. We travel so rarely now~the least you want in a hotel is to be able to sleep. We won't return.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed January 2, 2021

Don't stay in room 205! There was an awful noise in the wall. The front desk said its an older building and if need be she could possibly move us, maintenance wasn't available. She also told us we could wait and see if it goes away. So we went to dinner and then went back and went to bed. Well we never slept, we were up all night with the noise! I should have had our room changed when we first got there, but with COVID and all I honestly didn't want to be one of those customers, and really thought the noise would go away. I have written 2 emails to them regarding the noise so they could address the issue so other customers don't have the same experience as we did. I still have not heard back as of yet! Unfortunatly we won't go back! We actually have a video of the noise, thats how bad it was.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Sharons6467
Reviewed December 7, 2020

Excellent stay. Donna at the front desk was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Room was very clean. Food at from restaurant was delicious. Make sure to make a reservation if you decide to eat at restaurant. They get very busy after 5pm will be returning

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2020

Longfellow's has been known for it's great food, but the hotel is also very good. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very polite. Easy access to I-87 and away from the city, so it is very quiet. If you are looking for a nice and quiet place to stay at, Longfellow's is perfect.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed November 15, 2020

Conveniently located just a few miles from downtown Saratoga. The restaurant is beautiful and the food, portion sizes, and service were amazing. Just one small complaint. Breakfast was delivered to our door due to the pandemic. It was heavy on carbs, not a lot of protein. I wish there were more napkins or a plate to eat off of and real cream for coffee. Those creamer packs are gross and never enough.
But, we would definitely go back!

Date of stay: November 2020