Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-04-18
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21-04-17
Free cancellation until 21-04-17
Travelocity
PricelineUS$122
StayForLongUS$150
All reviews fire pit basketball court front desk complimentary dinner great hotel social hour full size refrigerator director of sales kitchen area would highly recommend this hotel great stay the entire hotel indoor pool state park favorite hotel hot tub great weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2017

We chose this hotel on a trip north, it was beautiful and I loved how they incorporated the racetrack history into the decor. Staff was excellent and friendly, rooms were spotless as were the common area's of the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Staci H
hstraughter, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind comments and are thrilled you had a nice stay with us! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2017

The hotel is basically brand new, tons of amenities including free breakfast and happy hours. Both of these were very extensive. Clean suites that were very large, with large bathroom areas and two televisions. Indoor pool is very clean and they even have a basketball court.

Room tip: Lower floor is better
Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank 13Mitty13

Thank you so much for writing an excellent review about your stay with us! We really appreciate it and hope you will come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Room was great, staff was more than helpful and the complimentary breakfast and evening social was more than I expected. I would highly recommend this Hotel if staying in the Saratoga Springs area for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Pentick13

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I just checked out not too long ago earlier in the day. I thoroughly appreciated this new property by Hilton. I actually liked its proximity to downtown Saratoga: it meant I could get away from the hustle but easily access the main drag as needed. I stayed only one night while in town on business, but so pleased with this property. The room was beautiful, the hallways well light but not brash, modern touches everywhere you go. Front end staff were friendly and courteous. I *loved* having a ceiling fan---what a difference! The bathroom was exceptionally clean, and the toiletries were Neutrogena and worked well. I especially enjoyed having access to a fridge, and appreciated the couch, too. I will most certainly return! Breakfast was DELIGHTFUL!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah M

Thank you so much for your favorable review. We appreciate your taking the time out to write it and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

The Homewood Suites at Saratoga Springs was the perfect hotel for my wife and me. The Staff was professional. Food (Happy Hour) was a super bonus. Wife loved the bed, pool, and hot tub. We will be back. Already told someone to stay there when visiting Skidmore.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank C873FKkenp
hstraughter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you so much for not only reviewing your stay and giving us 5 stars but for recommending us to others! We really appreciate it and hope to welcome you back soon!