This motel appears very run down in the photographs but isn't too bad overall. The rooms were a decent size and had newer laminate flooring. Some rooms had a fridge and microwave but others did not.
Our trip consisted for four guys in town for golf and the horse races. For $200/night, peak season, we would stay here again. If I was bringing my wife and family, I probably would not stay here.
It is located in a very nice spot and shopping, restaurants, night life, etc. is all within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Walk to shops and restaurants. Close to both tracks, Racino performing arts center and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Saratoga Community Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Community Court Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Community Court Congress Park