We wanted to visit the racetrack and this was a close hotel. I guess that because it was August and the track was open, the rate was $215 per night. We wouldn't have paid $30 per night if we had known what we were in for. It looked like a hotel from the 50's that hasn't had anything done to it since then. They haven computer system so even though there were other rooms available when we arrived, we had to wait for the one that they had assigned to us because "they have everything written down and it would be too confusing to change it". We got a handwritten receipt.
The room smelled, there was mold all over the shower (we put one of their thin cheap towels on the shower floor in order to use it), there is no electrical outlet in the bathroom so we had to unplug the desktop fridge in order to dry our hair, we could feel every spring in the mattress (we were afraid to look under the sheets at the mattress). I am absolutely sure that the mattresses are at least 30 years old. The pillows were so flat that they were useless, we heard every step that the people above us took, there was thick dust on the blinds and most surfaces, etc. We actually laughed when we walked in the door because we were shocked that such a place would exist in a town like Saratoga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Walk to shops and restaurants. Close to both tracks, Racino performing arts center and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Saratoga Community Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Community Court Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Community Court Congress Park