See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Booked this hotel for one overnight so we could attend an event in Saratoga. We checked in, reluctantly left our stuff on the bed and went out. After the event we returned to the room and it was so smelly and dirty and depressing that we picked up our stuff and drove the 2+ hours home late that night. Just disgusting. I could not make myself get in the bed. Really, really bad.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I have been going to Saratoga almost every August since the mid 1990's, and have been staying at Community Court exclusively. Walking distance from the track and downtown. The price is right, and I don't ever see myself staying at another hotel in my future visits. Always a good experience. Great people. See you next August :-)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed August 11, 2017

We were on a bike tour of the Adirondacks, this motel was perfect. We were lucky to be there a few days before the racing season started so got a good price. It is much more pricy during racing season. The track is a mile or so away, walking distance. Room was nice. It is a little far from downtown on bikes but doable. There is a little deli off the main road that is close for your dinner.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Have stayed at Community Court for years, old style motel within walking distance of the track and downtown restaurants and bars. Rooms are older but clean, wifi is everyone on the property, staff is friendly and helpful, owner is on premises.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I've stayed here the past few years during the race season. This Motel is perfectly situated between the Race track and all of the amazing downtown attractions. Everything is within walking distance!

The Motel staff is always friendly and willing to help you with any of your needs. While the décor may appear a bit dated, the room was very clean, beds were comfortable, good size TV and free WiFi. These are the amenities I'm looking for in a room and it more than fit the bill!

Another thing I really enjoyed about this Motel was the additional attention to details and entertainment they provided on Race Day. Before departing for the races on Saturday we enjoyed a very nice complimentary sandwich buffet and "Sam the Bugler" from the Race track made a special appearance! He entertained us with music, colorful stories and a great history of the horse racing in general.

Whenever I plan a trip to Saratoga, whether for the Race track, a summer concert or visit to the lakes and parks I always try and stay here. You simply can't beat the value and the location of Community Court!

Room Tip: There are rooms on both the first and second level. If you struggle with stuggle with stairs then ask for a room on the ground level.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends