2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$7
PricelineUS$120
Official HotelUS$120
FindHotelUS$112
All reviews four poster bed eggs benedict cookie cutter charming hotel in town breakfast was included congress park stayed one night yogurt would definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable each morning downtown area furniture tavern broadway tlc
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2020 via mobile

Very old hotel, very clean and spacious. The location great, u could walk to stores and restaurants. I booked King 2Room suite. It was very comfortable with a small fridge. BUT Old.that was its charm They did a good job of grab n go breakfast during Covid. There were various spots to have breakfast inside and out. The bar was cozy with social distance. Cant find any thing negative

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Larissa Sala, Sales at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2020

Thank you mcmbarbra for your great review! I will certainly make sure each department sees your kind words. We are taking all precautions necessary to make sure our guests and staff stay healthy during these trying times. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Saratoga Springs, NY!

Reviewed October 16, 2020

A great three night stay, where the front desk provided recommendation on some great dinning with friends
and even found the best lobster roll on the east coast. You might want to try "Eddie F's on Clinton for lunch. Its known as "The Pink Store." The wait is worth it!

1  Thank MARYJO41164
Larissa Sala, Sales at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Thank you MARYJO41164 for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our Front Desk team is great and always ready to assist with restaurant recommendations!

We hope to see you the next you are in Saratoga!

Reviewed October 13, 2020 via mobile

Just got back from a 4 night visit. We stayed in a King Suite and it truly felt like home. It had a full living room and separate bedroom with a very comfortable 4 poster bed. The decor was appropriate for the period of the Inn. Loved the heater in the bathroom. The breakfast is usually a buffet with hot food but due to COVID they had to make changes. We did not starve! Bagels. Cereals, muffins, danishes, yogurts, juice and of course coffee and teas. Plenty to eat!
All of this made for a wonderful stay but one person put it over the top. Michelle was a ray of sunshine every day. Super helpful and so cheerful. She put up with my chatty husband and his jokes! She is such a great benefit to this establishment. I will definitely be back and highly recommend this Inn during your stay in Saratoga Springs.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Larissa Sala, Sales at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Hi denisesR7851FL! Thank you for your very kind 5 star review from your recent stay with us! We are so glad you had a great stay! I will pass on your kind words to Michele. She is a great asset to our family and we are lucky to have her. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 20, 2020 via mobile

I want to thank Michelle, Mike and Patrick (barman) for making my stay at The Inn at Saratoga so comfortable. I was there for four nights; they made me feel at home, provided excellent information and always made time for a smile and a warm greeting.

My room had an ante room with a desk and small table which were great for setting up my computer as well as to organize tourist brochures and face masks! Be aware that the wall outlets are half and half! On most one-half run off the wall switch and the other is constant current. Mike helped me with that one!

The rooms were impeccably clean and the four poster bed very comfortable. There was a choice of pillows; I found my preferred and set the rest aside.

My only suggestion is for the hotel to use this pandemic period of less travel to make an investment in new air conditioners.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Larissa Sala, Sales at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2020

Thank you SusanEast for your review! I will be sure to share your kind words with Michele, Mike, and Patrick!

We will have our maintenance engineer look into those outlets.

We hope the next time you are in Saratoga Springs you'll choose The Inn at Saratoga again.

Reviewed September 3, 2020

My wife and I spent two wonderful evenings at The Inn at Saratoga and we could not have been more pleased. The inn staff was extremely professional and answered all our questions and provided information for local attractions and dining opportunities. Even during the Covid pandemic, we enjoyed breakfast on the porch and drinks at the inn bar. We will definitely return in a few months. Colonel Cole C. Kingseed, USA-Ret.

Date of stay: September 2020