All reviews the penthouse washer and dryer full kitchen macaroons valet parking is the general manager bedroom suite small lobby amazing hotel night life the hotel manager every amenity great amenities caroline street bars and restaurants spa services the main street
Reviewed June 10, 2018

This hotel had everything you expect from an amazing luxury hotel plus more. It was beautiful and had great amenities (delicious food downstairs). One thing that really stuck out to me was how caring the general manager was. The morning that I had to leave, there were no taxis or Lyfts/Ubers nearby (I have never been to Saratoga before and I'm from NYC so I didn't think). The General Manager, Susanne, overheard my dilemma and offered to drive me to the train station herself. It was such a kind, selfless offer that you would never expect from a hotel. These people truly care about those who stay with them. She was genuinely curious to hear about my experience in Saratoga, as well. It means a lot when your opinions truly do matter to management.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for such a great review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and help. I will be sure to pass along your comments and will look forward to welcoming you back to Pavilion very soon! Glad you enjoyed the ease of the train from NYC!!

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Perfect central downtown location, friendly staff, very clean! I would definitely stay here again. You can walk to everything downtown has to offer and it’s close to the track, if that’s why your in town.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you for the great review! We love the walk-ability of everything Saratoga! So happy you enjoyed your visit and we will look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We found this hotel in a great spot to visit Saratoga Springs. It was clean and tidy. The beds were divine, the reception staff efficient and friendly and the cafe had a good selection and helpful staff. A short walk from the down town area, in a quiet spot.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review! We will look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

My husband and I got away for a quick two night visit to Saratoga. We were warmly greeted upon arrival and treated so well by everyone we interacted with throughout our stay. Our room was spacious and incredibly clean! It is very conveniently located so we just had a short walk to eat at all the restaurants downtown. We did eat at their on premise restaurant one night and thoroughly enjoyed it! Would very highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thank you for your review! So happy you enjoyed the getaway and were able to visit some of the wonderful shops and eateries of Saratoga Springs! Look forward to having you both back again soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I stayed at the Pavilion grand Hotel one night while college touring with my daughter at Skidmore. I was upgraded to a gorgeous two bedroom suite without requesting it, and for an excellent price- I hope they keep the rates this reasonable! It was so newly redecorated that I could still smell the fresh paint. The suites are spacious, with everything you could ask for, and more (washer/dryer! dishwasher!). I only wish I could have stayed longer.

The location is really convenient to the Main Street (Broadway is just a block away).

The restaurant in the building, Fish, is really delicious and has a fun mix of customers from locals to tourists. I sat at the bar and chatted with the friendly bartender and my neighbors.

I hope to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review! We enjoyed having you with us and hope that if your daughter selects Skidmore, we will see you on a regular basis. Or... just come and relax on a getaway any time!