Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
EmbassySuites.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
FindHotelUS$118
Expedia.comUS$118
StayForLongUS$147
1,307 results
All reviews evening reception happy hour complimentary breakfast made to order omelets liquor store great hotel corner suite waffles congress park shops and restaurants great stay within walking distance the main street in town living room i highly recommend this hotel coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2021

The hotel was clean, COVID precautions were in place, the Diamond Club restaurant was awesome and staff always smiled. Breakfast was served safely and in order. Staff went out of their way to help and serve us. Thank You!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed April 5, 2021

The good: Rooms are clean, plenty of parking, 3 fast elevators, decent breakfast, albeit repetitive.

The not so good: Understandably with COVID-19 restrictions there will be some concessions. However, the hotel should remove the signs about the complimentary drinks AND snacks during their guest happy hour (5:30-7:30, daily). No free snacks, no free drinks. COVID-19 laws regarding the purchasing alcohol is that one must first purchase food in order to purchase drinks. But these are supposed to be complimentary drinks, i.e. FREE. Anyway, instead of making it easy to circumvent the rule, such as buying a bag of chips for $2, they make you order something off of the menu. Meh, not for me.

The bad: They have a nice schedule set up for their pool, no more than 10 people per hour, with a required reservation. Sounds good right? I had reserved Easter Sunday for 6:00-7:00 and when I went down a little before 6:00 to have a look, there was a gentleman with his two daughters in the pool, playing loud music and having fun. I went back up to my room to get my children and arrived at the pool at 6:10. I alerted the man that his hour had passed and that I had a reservation along with another family. He became agitated and insisted that he be able to stay. I reminded him that a schedule was put in place for a reason. I removed my self from the pool area along with my wife and children. About 5 minutes later he left with his children and utter some words which sounded like profanity. I laughed it off and thanked him for respecting the rules. I took my kids into the pool and sat down with my wife and waited for the other family to arrive. They got to the pool around 15 minutes later. Mind you we did not get into the pool until 6:15 so the other family arrived around 6:30. At approximately 6:45, the man came back to the pool without his children and started harassing me, my wife, and my two children. He was screaming expletives directed towards me, in front of my wife and children. As soon as he left, I went out to the lobby and notified the front desk and pointed him out to the person at the counter (Gabby). She knew who he was because he had reserved the pool for the previous hour. She assured me that a manager would take care of the situation... Well, the evening had passed and I never heard from any manager. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with the lack of concern by the hotel staff. My entire family was frozen in fear by someone who could have easily become violent within a matter of seconds. That individual should have been removed from the premises, period.

I'll give the hotel the benefit of the doubt and wait another day before contacting Hilton corporate. They can reference room 214 for my contact information.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room as they are slightly larger with a different layout.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 14, 2021

My Father and I checked into this hotel and n room 635 for a great stay. The bathroom was dirty with hairs on the walls on the toilet bowl and dust and dirt as well. Our shade in the bed room was not working properly, no trash bags in cans. This room was considered clean and clearly was not . The beds were very uncomfortable witch gave my father and I a bad nights sleep. The front desk staff were rude no one ever greeted me and kept me waiting for 10 minutes . I understand stand making reservations on the phone is a very important task but I should have been told we will be with shortly then afterwards no apology for keeping me waiting . Every staff I passed did not seam friendly at all. The bar tender was the only one that I though was very pleasant. I’m a Hilton gold member and have never had this bad experience in a Hilton brand hotel before. I probably will not be coming back. I’m just so disappointed with the service.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2021 via mobile

When your travels bring you to the Saratoga Springs area this is a MUST stay hotel. The hotel is amazing, team members awesome, the morning Manager I met at check out was so nice and friendly. This is the type of hotel that makes you feel at home after a long days travel. Nice and cozy. I stayed in room 229 and although not the best of views the room was very clean, sanitized and spacious.

Thank You Embassy Suites. I will be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank stevef10458
Reviewed March 2, 2021 via mobile

This was a great hotel for the price we paid. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was included and very good, although definitely scaled down from a typical Embassy Suites breakfast, but I’m assuming that’s due to Covid. We enjoyed the restaurant and bar downstairs. Kids used the pool, just make sure you make a reservation for it ahead of time. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2021