Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$499
Official Site
US$219
BestWestern.com
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$309
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 20/07
US$228
  • Pool
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$311
US$301
Travelocity
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$258
US$236
GardenInn.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$339
US$299
Hampton.com
Saratoga Farmstead B&B(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$300
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$215
Agoda.com
Robin Hood Motel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$150
All reviewsthe main housecookiespond cottagelibrary roomemerald roomfront porchcontinental spreadcarriage househeated poolvictorian mansionbreakfast was deliciousmade to order breakfastfrench toastbed and breakfastb bsother guestswrap around porch
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Union Gables is a beautiful place in a prime location, but what makes it truly special are the hosts. I was treated like family from the moment I arrived. The location is perfect for walking to the track and sales grounds. The rooms are are spacious & the huge front porch is an added bonus for relaxing & socializing.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank kgh1962
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I recently enjoyed a fantastic stay at the Union Gables Boutigue Hotel in beautiful Saratoga. As I approached the sprawling front porch, I noticed a few of my colleagues completely relaxed and taken in by the true majesty of the property and comfort. Naturally i joined them after touring the beautiful first floor. I had the pleasure of staying in the only room on the first floor which was perfect. The room was gorgeous and very large, with a beatuful double roomed bathroom, extra large as well. The room had an Historical touch with all of the modern conveniences needed, one of the most beautiful rooms I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. The continental breakfast was refined and elegant, perfect for a trained palate. I woke up to the smell of fresh baking scones in the kitchen just behind my room, amazing. There were fresh cured meats and artisian cheese, fresh coffee and tea, fresh squeezed juice and delicious ripe fruit. Our Hosts Artie and Dan were truly accomodating, professional and pleasant. I highly recommended this Hotel and look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank MoveWine
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband and I were the only guests during our mid-week stay. We were treated like family and made to feel very comfortable by Ardie and Dan. All the rooms are well decorated and the house is reminscient of the early 1900's. We enjoyed our stay in the "Bill" room which has a small balcony attached. My only negative comment was the street noise during the night. Otherwise a great experience. The lovely large wraparound porch with the fountain was quite relaxing as well as the lovely gardens.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper you might want a room towards the back of the house.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Our hosts, Ardy and Dan, keep this old house in wonderful condition. They serve a delicious continental breakfast comprised of French bread, fruit, cheeses, marmalade, hard boiled eggs, etc. served in the spacious living room. The pool table plays true, although I'm not very good at it. All the other guests were very nice, too. I guess they only attract the best of humanity.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Union Gables was home-away-from-home as we celebrated the marriage of our daughter on September 17, 2011. The new Inn keepers, Ardie and Dan made our entire family feel comfortable and welcomed. The decor is beautiful, the location is perfect, the continental breakfast was creative and satisfying. Our gracious hosts have us looking forward to another stay in the near future!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family