All reviews bbq place western hotels saratoga performing arts center staff was friendly and helpful outdoor pool free breakfast saratoga spa state park easy access waffles plenty of parking horse racing season minute drive downtown area nice stay desk clerk would stay here again breakfast area
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The Best Western Plus was ok for our visit for Saratoga Invitational. The front desk was pleasant & housekeeping was good Breakfast was ok. our eggs were cold & the toaster caught fire. Coffee was ok. The breakfast was just bad

Date of stay: April 2016
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

The eggs and decaf coffee where ice cold. Tried to make toast but one half of the toaster was broken and the poor woman working the breakfast station informed me that she
has told management to no avail ! Had to make my toast in the waffle maker because the wait time for toast was at least 15min. I'm surprised that management has not purchased a new toaster to solve this very solvable problem.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
bwsaratoga, Manager at Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2016

Dear Brian,

Thank you for providing us with valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations regarding the temperature of your coffee and egg. We also apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced pending the delivery of our new toaster, which has since arrived.

Because we value your business, we have enrolled you in our Best Western Rewards program. You will be receiving program information soon.

Please consider staying with us again so we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. Please feel free to contact me at 518-584-2350.

Best regards,
M Hussain

Reviewed March 26, 2016

Park inn is close to the casino and my family. Accomodations are very nice and clean and service is excellent. I also enjoy the breakfast which is very nicely done. I've gotten some very good price deals which makes it even more attractive

Room tip: have stayed several times--accomodations always very clean
Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed February 20, 2016

On a college tour with my daughter and her friend. The service was great. The facility was clean and well maintained and very easy to find and park. Easy access to Saratoga. Comfortable bed and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2016
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwsaratoga, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2016

Dear Carl T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the accommodations and found our staff to be helpful We would welcome the opportunity to have you return to our hotel for a future stay.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Had to stay here for work call Kathy, She set me up with 4 room great rate, Jess check us in very fast. Very Clean room, Beds where very nice Bathroom Very Clean great breakfast. I would stay here any time.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Dwayne P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the accommodations and found our staff to be helpful. We would welcome the opportunity to have you return to our hotel for a future stay.