Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$123
TripadvisorUS$123
Hurb
PricelineUS$123
Orbitz.com
StayForLongUS$140
All reviews outdoor pool congress park within walking distance front desk staff bookmakers downtown housekeeping broadway accommodations ny
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2020

Nikki on reception was pleasant to deal with at check in. The lobby area looked modern but the same cannot be said for the rooms.

The room was clean and adequate, but the decor felt drab and dated. There was a Keurig in the room and the bed was very comfortable so that was a huge plus.

I have to say that the staff manning the bbq were pleasant even though we didn’t eat there.

We would stay again but would request an updated room if that is possible.

Date of stay: July 2020
Kevin Tuohy, Owner at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share candid feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you would choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the area. We hope that will be soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2020

Searched for a place within walking distance of stores and restaurants and settled on the HI because they also have an outdoor pool. We were very happy with the visit. Comfortable and clean room. Staff was very friendly. Small outdoor pool was great to lounge around in the sun. Hotel is next door to coffee and convenience store as well as within walking distance of all the restaurants and shops. No need to use your car once you check in. Hotel is a bit older, but it is well maintained inside. Restaurant was closed as was the fitness center due to COVID so can't comment on those but it is so close to so much, you don't miss the restaurant. Very good value as well for the area.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank 568thomask
KevinTuohy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share candid feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We very much hope to open the restaurant and fitness center in the very near future. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2020

Never been. As nice as the place looked online and great reviews online, their customer service is poor. I called and said I was looking into July 4th long weekend and if their pools will be open or plan to be. Totally understand with covid, nothing is guarantee. It would be nice to know as each hotel is different with their indoor and outdoor pool policy. However, being told "As far as I know, it is what it is" and hung up on. Now I'm not going to even bother with thi place.

Date of stay: June 2020
KevinTuohy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2020

I am terribly sorry that you were treated in that manner. As is obvious from virtually all of our Trip Advisor reviews, the level of service that you experienced is completely opposite that which our guests consistently receive. I am terribly sorry (and quite shocked as, in the 12 months that I have been the General Manager at the hotel I have never had such a complaint regarding any of my wonderful team members) that this happened.

While things have been quite fluid and ever changing these past few months, I am very pleased to be able to inform you that the pool is now open (although capacity is somewhat limited and we do require guests to sign in and out and reserve time slots in order to ensure that social distancing guidelines may be adhered to). I very much hope that you will reconsider and choose to stay at the Holiday Inn Saratoga in the near future. If that is the case, please call the hotel direct (518 584 4550) and ask for me (Kevin) as I would be happy to provide you the level of service that all of our guests regularly receive.

Reviewed March 11, 2020 via mobile

For the fourth time I was staying in this hotel. After a very long travel I was welcomed by Dan from the Frontdesk. Dan made me feeling very welcome and after such a long travel a super friendly and professional welcome is fantastic ! The room was good and clean as I was aspected. The Housekeeping treated me very good and they understand their job. I want to say that for me Dan from the Frontdesk is the employee of the year, but I really don’t want to forget the Housekeeping. Thank you !

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WatTedzegt
KevinTuohy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share positive feedback! We at the Holiday Inn know how fortunate we are to have Dan on our team (he has been employed at the hotel for over 20 years!). We will be sure to share your insight with both he and our housekeeping team as we thank them for a job very well done.

Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2020 via mobile

Had a unscheduled stop in Saratoga Springs NY. I booked last minute and got a great rate. The hotel in clean. Gym was clean and had the basic workout equipment. The bar is large but dead. Food was good but overpriced. Staff was very accommodating and gave me an upgrade. I will definitely stop again. Just minutes from downtown

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
KevinTuohy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing feedback! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your food and that you will choose to visit again when your travels bring you to the Saratoga area. We hope to see you again very soon!