We were staying overnight in Saratoga to attend First Night activities in the city and did not want to drive home. Staff at check-in extremely friendly and nice, called cab service for us to get us downtown. Rooms very nice, beds great and room spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs hotel in the beautiful historic town of Saratoga Springs, New York. This Saratoga Springs hotel is ideally located one mile from Downtown Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Gaming & Raceway and Saratoga Spa State Park, home to Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC). Business travelers to upstate New York will also appreciate the close proximity to GlobalFoundries and many other Fortune 500 companies as well as the quick 30-minute drive to Albany International Airport. The brand-new lobby is highlighted by modern décor, cozy lounge seating with a fireplace, and the Great American Grill Restaurant where you will be able to enjoy a delicious menu for breakfast and dinner. The spacious guest rooms feature 32” flat-screen TVs with premium cable, free WiFi, and an in-room mini-fridge and microwave. Guest love to maintain their active lifestyle at the 24-hour fitness center, or they can take a relaxing swim in the heated indoor pool. The Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs offers modern amenities and an ideal location to make it one of the best Saratoga Springs hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hilton Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hilton Garden Inn