Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$215
GardenInn.comUS$215
TripadvisorUS$215
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLongUS$239
1,028 results
All reviews front desk nice hotel room was clean state park in town business trip would stay here again a great stay hot tub lobby christine wedding ny conference
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2021

This hotel was very nice and clean. It was located right next to the state park, which was very convenient. We also enjoyed the outside facilities, which included a fire pit, pool, and hot tub. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Julian Miller, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

christinacone22 - Thanks so much for your recent review of our hotel! We agree that our location right next to the Spa State Park is great! So glad to read that you were able to enjoy our outdoor space. We are planning some great outdoor enhancement for this spring when the snow melts so can't wait for you to stay with us again. Thanks again for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. Happy new year and safe travels!

Reviewed October 28, 2020

This was the perfect place to stay for our Grandson's wedding. The staff all were so accommodating and very friendly. The hotel was very clean and updated. I felt safe in our room from COVID-19. It was close to were we had dinner for the wedding.

Date of stay: October 2020
Julian Miller, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2020

Kathy S - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers! We thank you very much for your support and look forward to seeing you again in 2021!

Reviewed September 22, 2020

I stayed here with my fiancé on September18-19 2020 for one night. The bonus is the hotel is close to many restaurants. The parking is on the side of the building. I checked in with the Hilton app and the first thing I noticed was the handicap button to open the front door wasn't working. the lobby was very nice, well lit and very clean. we made our way to our room. The room was very clean but did notice the clean sticker was missing from our room. The hotel was out of stickers and was reassured the room was clean and ready for our stay. The hotel was very quiet and I slept through the night without incident. I did not use the pool, workout facilities because of the coronavirus. Overall the stay was very nice and quiet and would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank medic72
Reviewed August 22, 2020 via mobile

My family and I stayed on 8/21/2020. When we first entered our room, the towels were dirty and had hair on them. The beds were also not in good condition and had hair on them. I complained to the front desk and they sent someone to clean it up. I had to wait in the line to talk to the front desk assistant. This is not acceptable, especially during the pandemic coronavirus. The reason we stayed at Hilton in the first place is because they had the Clean Stay promise. The bare minimum was that everything would at least appear clean. My night sleep was gone at that moment, my family and I didn't feel comfortable at all. Front desk Assistant told me they cannot do anything, I have to wait for Manager to come in 7am. In the morning we saw that our bathroom lotion and shampoos were also used, it felt absolutely disgusting to be staying in a place where they are leaving toiletries in between customers. I went down to talk to the Manager in the morning , again had to wait in the line. Wasting my time. Manager was not polite and was rude, she said they don't care if I leave a bad review, so here it is. Manger also said they are over booked. This is unacceptable, very poor customer service and management. I will never stay at this Hilton again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank grehmanxo
Reviewed July 20, 2020 via mobile

Pleased to have had our engagement in Saratoga Springs. The Staff at the Hilton Garden Inn was nothing short of amazing. Thank you Nikki, Wendy, Kim, Erich and the entire staff.. My I suggest that the Bike share service be on the premises of the hotel, it makes getting around and exploring the town much more easier and makes it convenient to getting back to the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple