2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
GardenInn.comUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
PricelineUS$229
Expedia.comUS$229
eDreamsUS$229
Lol.travelUS$251
1,032 results
All reviews front desk nice hotel room was clean state park in town business trip would stay here again a great stay hot tub lobby christine wedding ny conference
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2021

I Co-run the Terryville Rapids tournament soccer team. We stayed at the hotel for the May Day tourney in Saratoga Springs. Unfortunately the Garden area was closed for any outdoor gatherings of our team , but luckily the hotel gave us the Garden Room to use.. it was excellent !!! The service and accommodations were equally positive.
We will be staying there again next year..

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed April 6, 2021

Was pretty quiet. The rooms could have been cleaned better. Other than that it was OK. The last time I stayed there it felt more upscale. I do t remember it looking a little run down. I understand with the pandemic things have changed. I just wish I didn’t have to clean the areas myself where every guest touches.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed January 1, 2021

This hotel was very nice and clean. It was located right next to the state park, which was very convenient. We also enjoyed the outside facilities, which included a fire pit, pool, and hot tub. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Julian Miller, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

christinacone22 - Thanks so much for your recent review of our hotel! We agree that our location right next to the Spa State Park is great! So glad to read that you were able to enjoy our outdoor space. We are planning some great outdoor enhancement for this spring when the snow melts so can't wait for you to stay with us again. Thanks again for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. Happy new year and safe travels!

Reviewed October 28, 2020

This was the perfect place to stay for our Grandson's wedding. The staff all were so accommodating and very friendly. The hotel was very clean and updated. I felt safe in our room from COVID-19. It was close to were we had dinner for the wedding.

Date of stay: October 2020
Julian Miller, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2020

Kathy S - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers! We thank you very much for your support and look forward to seeing you again in 2021!

Reviewed September 22, 2020

I stayed here with my fiancé on September18-19 2020 for one night. The bonus is the hotel is close to many restaurants. The parking is on the side of the building. I checked in with the Hilton app and the first thing I noticed was the handicap button to open the front door wasn't working. the lobby was very nice, well lit and very clean. we made our way to our room. The room was very clean but did notice the clean sticker was missing from our room. The hotel was out of stickers and was reassured the room was clean and ready for our stay. The hotel was very quiet and I slept through the night without incident. I did not use the pool, workout facilities because of the coronavirus. Overall the stay was very nice and quiet and would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020