1,273 results
All reviewsstate parkmineral bathroosevelt spaporch suitehistoric hotelbeautiful groundswalking trailsold world charmshuttle servicefree shuttlein townoff seasongibsonbrunchbathsconferencestately
Reviewed May 12, 2016

I went to the Gideon Putnam over Mother's Day weekend. It was a wonderful stay; the hotel is beautiful and vintage, the staff were welcoming and professional, and the Spa was great! The room was very comfortable and clean, and the food in the restaurant was very good. I got the chance to experience the mineral bath, and enjoyed the steam, and relaxation rooms, which were all very clean and relaxing.
I am looking forward to returning in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
DelawareNorthCos, General Manager at The Gideon Putnam, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2016

I am glad to hear you had a wonderful, comfortable, clean, relaxing and delicious stay! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

The setting for the Gideon is simply beautiful. The building and grounds are just far enough away from downtown Saratoga to be peaceful and serene, yet close enough to enjoy the shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

You have hit on one of our many advantages - we have a great location in a State Park, with so much to do within the park, and yet we are only minutes from downtown. Thank you for your great review.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

We were stopping over at the Gideon Putnam Hotel en route to NYC from upstate NY.
It was a bit like stepping back in time 100 years. The bed was very comfortable, and there was plenty of hot-water in the shower. Dinner was very good, and so was the coffee, although at breakfast it was weaker and less enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
DelawareNorthCos, General Manager at The Gideon Putnam, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

My apologies for the delay in responding. Thank you for finding your way to The Gideon Putnam. I am pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. I hope you will think of us again in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

I went for a Mother's Day weekend with my daughter and daughter-in-law. It is a 2 hour drive but will for sure be back often! I felt so wonderful after the bath and reflexology and the entire staff were so nice and professional.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
DelawareNorthCos, General Manager at The Gideon Putnam, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

I think many of us as adults forget how relaxing a bath can be. Thank you for making the trip, and we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

I was at a 2 day seminar at the Gideon Putnam. The hotel was beautiful, the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The food was excellent. And the event ran very smooth. There was a shuttle available to take us into Saratoga, and picked us up whenever we were ready to return to the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

I am glad to hear your conference allowed for some down time so you could experience some of what Saratoga has to offer. Thank you for your very nice review.