Hampton Inn Schenectady
US$99
US$145
The Stockade Inn(Schenectady)
US$110
All reviewsunion collegedowntown schenectadygreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastwalking distancehotel staypool and hot tubin townthe hotel is cleanstate streetproctor's theaterwould definitely stay here againfree parkingbusiness centercomfortable bedsbusiness tripplenty of parking
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Very nice hotel in downtown Schenectady near Proctor's theatre. Exceptionally clean. Beautiful indoor pool. Can't miss with this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Richard N
andreacolon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Schenectady, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel.

Hopefully we can welcome you soon again!!

Andrea Colon

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This property continues to remind me why i'm a diamond member. Great rooms and ocasional upgrades, walking distance to movies, food and beverages. Great front desk staff always eager to help out.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark H

I am so glad to hear that were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!!!

Andrea & Team

Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel situated in the middle of downtown.Came down to visit my girlfriend for the weekend and our room was nice and clean.The front desk always had someone there to help you out.We stayed in the king size bedroom and from the shower to the bed it was nothing but comfort.We was able to go to the movies which was a walk away and a short drive to any restarant we wanted to go to.I highly recommend this hotel if you want to live in comfort.

Room Tip: King size room is the best.we was in the front which had no outside noise coming through.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Have a great day!!

Andrea & Team Hamptonality!!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stayed here for two nights. Staff is very helpful and
friendly. This Hampton Inn was very clean and when I
asked for a different room it was No Problem. One of the
reasons I prefer this hotel chain.

• Stayed: November 2011
5  Thank dleamon65
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Schenectady, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2012

Hello dleamon65,

I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for your recent stay and review of the Hampton Inn Schenectady! We always appreciate guest feedback and thank you for taking the time to inform other travelers on your experience at our hotel.

I was so pleased to read you found the staff to be so helpful and friendly. We strive to provide the best customer service to ensure a relaxing and stressless visit. Also, I was glad to see we were able to assist with a room switch so you could enjoy a better stay.

Once again, thank you so much for the kind feedback from your recent stay. We love guest feedback so we can continue to provide the best hotel accommodations for all our visitors. We hope to see you again while in Schenectady.

Take Care,
GM

Reviewed November 26, 2011

We spent Thanksgiving weekend here while visiting family. It was the perfect location. You could walk to some fun eating establishments, they gave you a nice breakfast and the rooms were spotless. The staff in the breakfast room was the best I have ever seen....greeted everyone with much genuine enthusiasm. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank peg1015

Hello peg1015,

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your review of the Hampton Inn Schenectady and for choosing us during your holiday break while visiting family. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied with their stay as you did which made your feedback such a pleasure to share with our staff.

I was so glad to read you enjoyed the location of our property. We really do find our hotel to be in a great location in Schenectady that offers a close proximity to key attractions and restaurants but still offers a secure, comfortable feel. Thanks for also mentioning how great the breakfast staff was during your stay. I will make sure to share your review with them.

Once again, thanks for the kind words and recent stay with us. We are so pleased you choose us will in Schenectady and hope to see you again during your next visit.

Take Care,