All reviews the ritz cable tv high peaks great place to stay microwave stopover hikers trailhead
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Oh where to start...not worth the $80 I paid, glad it was only for 1 night as we were passing through town. The pictures are all outdated. The beds are horrible, my blanket had a huge yellow stain on it when I pulled it back. The mattresses are very hard and old. The window had vertical blinds, but at least half of the blinds were missing. The carpet had several large stains and felt very dirty - my feet turned black from walking barefoot! The shower stall was very small and it was burn or freeze - no medium temperature. The pictures hanging on the wall were crooked and the headboards were hanging at odd angles as well. That was probably from the laundry room next door which is a new addition. In the morning the entire room started shaking and it sounded like a helicopter was landing on the roof - but I'm pretty sure it was from the washers next door as I heard the owner on the phone complaining to someone when we came out that it needed to be fixed. Then we went to the lobby for breakfast - nasty doughnuts were the extent of the "pastries" they advertise. They did have a nice Keurig - but only one kind of nasty knock off coffee - the point of a Keurig is to have a variety of selections! Oh and the free wifi - didn't work in our room and I was given attitude when asking the owner for assistance. He blamed it on my phone but I find it odd that we couldn't connect on any of the 3 devices we had in the room. I could connect if I was in the office area, but it dropped as soon as I got to my door. This place was definitely not worth what I paid and I will not be back. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Find a room at another place!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rexann P
Reviewed July 1, 2016

The photos are old, The Grass was Mowed but little else-Beer Bottles out at Fire Pit, Broken Swings, Very Basic "Continental" Breakfast, No Coffee Pot in Room as Advertised. Shower was Tiny and Towels where Old and Worn and Brown. Your Choice Watch TV or Turn on Air Conditioner. The Outlet for TV, Satellite Box and Air was a 2 Plug, Really Should Have a 4 Plug or More Outlets on Wall. At Least it Wasn't to Hot and We Opened the Windows.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2015

There is a great pool, nice people, the only thing i didnt like was that people smoke in the rooms and rot the wall and make the room stink like a big trash hole!!!!!!!! But yo should definty stay there. take walks have a fire go fourwheeling........having so much fun. i love this place

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Trina M
Reviewed September 23, 2015

Six of us were on a motorcycle trip in NY and we stayed at this motel. It was advertised as being in walking distance to restaurants in town, which is always what we look for to relax and chill and have a few beverages without getting back on the bikes. This place is no where near anything -- it is roughly 6 miles from the closest restaurant. The motel is run down and sketchy looking to say the least. Needless to say we couldn't wait to get out of there!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed August 30, 2015

We stayed one night on our way home to driving south from Canada. Our room was moderately priced and neat, clean, and comfortable. You park your car right in front of your room so there is a short distance to go with one step only. The location is beautiful. Staff was pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family