Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
ZenHotels.com
All reviews continental breakfast the owner reasonable rates slept great high peaks under new ownership yogurt tammy hikers brewery mattress paradox cleanliness adirondacks
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2020

Tammy was very friendly and helpful in suggesting day trips for us, including one to Santanoni Preserve, which was great. We also loved being so close to Paradox Brewery (1.5 miles) and downtown Schroon Lake (6 miles). The rooms have all be redone and are very comfortable. There are also two fire pits, which we enjoyed a couple nights. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed September 3, 2020

stayed there last weekend while visiting a friend, also stayed there around 5 years ago, night and day, place is under new ownership, very nice lady, we stayed in a newly renovated room, very clean, comfortable beds, pillows, sheets etc.. highly recommend

Reviewed August 28, 2020

Ownership has changed hands and there is a great improvement. We are hikers of the Adirondack high peaks and like to get a head start by spending the evening here before we hike. The Blue Ridge has everything we need. It is clean. The beds are comfortable. The staff is friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Since we were departing in the morning before breakfast was served, a bag breakfast was provided the night before.
I highly recommend this accommodation.

Reviewed August 21, 2020

I was kayaking in the Adirondacks and stumbled upon this place. It was recently reopened by a new owner with renovated rooms. Very clean and fresh! Reasonable rates and came with a continental breakfast. I would definitely stay here the next time I’m in the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2018

My booking was canceled without my knowledge or consent. I had heeded the other reviews here on TA but was desperate for lodging in the area. I booked a month or so before. No reason was given for cancellation. Strange that when booking, I received a notice that the owners MAY require pre-payment. Good thing that I didn't pre-pay, I suspect the booking and pre-payment was all a scam.

Date of stay: May 2018