“Have Dessert!”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Nice family restaurant with good service, good food, and good pricing. The star of the lunch however was dessert. Bread pudding is the best so if you're a fan I recommend it. There are also many home made pies and cake. One person at our table had the coconut cream and it was also excellent. We had a toddler at the table and they nicely brought her crayons and coloring paper. We'll go back.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Our party of 2 recently had lunch at Ebeneezer's. Everything we had was delicious, freshly made to order and just as we requested. Our only regret was not bringing more pie home! The service was friendly and efficient, provided by Mom and two daughters. Dad mans the kitchen admirably and Grandma makes the desserts. A really family affair that we plan on visiting again - and making sure we leave with more than one slice of pie!

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

A group of us went to Ebenezer's today for lunch. We were in a large, bright room and all were comfortable. Our server was great - I'm sorry I neglected to get her name, but she was pleasant and efficient and friendly - a definite plus.

Most of us had sandwiches. I had the Evan, I think it was called - shaved roast beef with mushrooms and cheese on a Kaiser roll. It was delicious!! The women on each side of me had a Reuben, and both enjoyed them. (And I got to swap and have some too, and I agree - delicious!)

For dessert, the three people nearest me had warmed pecan pie, bread and custard pudding, and rice pudding; all were generous portions, and all three women said they were really good. I had the chocolate truffle cake, after asking the server if it was fresh and moist; she assured me that it was just brought in today. Well, nope. It was really pretty dry, and very disappointing. I would rather have the server be honest and tell me if it's not going to be good. But I guess one disappointing dessert out of four isn't too bad.

All in all, a good experience, but next time I think I would ask for a replacement dessert option. I shouldn't have wasted the calories on the cake.

1  Thank JudyFromUpstateNY
Reviewed July 26, 2016

A nice place for lunch with friends. Good menu with nice choices. Friendly staff and pleasing decor within.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

This charming ice cream shop is just up the street from the Oneida Community Mansion House.

I stopped in after my mansion tour. Soft-serve and traditional ice cream is available.

I loved it that I paid only $2 for a large scoop!

The gal behind the counter was charming.

Great experience!