“A nice place for breakfast or lunch.”
Review of Willow Glen Cafe

Willow Glen Cafe
Ranked #21 of 36 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Six of us stopped here on a recent visit. We arrived about one in the afternoon. We had a choice of breakfast or lunch menus. Some ordered omelets, others had spinach salads. I had a Reuben. Everything was good. Away from downtown which avoids crowds and the prices are good. Some portions were very large. Service was prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

My wife and I stopped in for a late breakfast on Memorial Day Weekend and for the most part we were pleased. I had the special Eggs Benedict and she had eggs with hash browns. Unfortunately both of our hash browns were a tad on the burnt side and she didn't finish hers. Mine were burnt, but I didn't let it stop me from finishing them. If you look at the pictures they don't look burnt, so it seems the cook tried to cover his work. She didn't notice it until she took a bite of them. The help is very efficient and friendly and it has a homey feel. I would go back again but this time I would speak up regarding the burnt offerings. I would have given the Willow Glen Cafe all excellent marks if not for the burnt hash browns.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Great food, good company at a great price. We usually go every Friday night and feel like we are home with good friends. They have a lot of variety in what they offer.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I went here on a Sunday morning to have breakfast with a few friends. The place is much bigger inside than it looks from the outside. It was very busy which is always a good sign. The menu had the usual diner breakfast items. We all had eggs and toast with hash browns. The eggs were cooked but cold telling me they had sat while the potatoes were finished. There's nothing easier to cook than eggs. There's also nothing worse than cold eggs! We also felt rushed to leave so they could have our table. For that reason I have to give it an "average" rating.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

This little country café is located just north outside of the village of Skaneateles. It is a great local place for breakfast and lunch. The menu is not huge, but they offer great choices. The Frittata is a great breakfast option. This is a huge portion, big enough to even share, and is served with a mix of veggies, home fries, ham, bacon, sausage, mushrooms with eggs and cheese served on top. The wait staff is super. They kept the coffee cup full at all times. You cannot go wrong with the lunch specials. I will definitely be returning on my next vacation back home to Skaneateles.