“Cozy Stop for Refreshments”

Vermont Green Mountain Specialists Co
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Skaneateles
Reviewed October 31, 2016

We walked the town shopping and stopped for a snack and something to drink. We had a BLT, tea, and cookies. Everything was efficiently made and tasted wonderful. They have a nice variety of coffees, tea, and pastries. Although small, the place is cozy and a wonderful place to stop after a day of shopping.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We stopped by for an after lunch coffee. We have been to Skaneateles many times and walked that street up and down and had never noticed the place before. It is a beautiful store and the chocolate is quite tasty too. We tried a couple of dark chocolate truffles and they were very good. We had two macchiatos and they were not great but that is because we don't like green mountain coffee - it's too bitter and acidic.
I also bought some dark chocolate to take home and they are very good.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Best variety of coffee and chocolates around the area. Stop in anytime for a fresh cup but don't leave without at least a couple chocolate treats. My favorite is the Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate. Just mentioning here, will send me into the Village for a snack!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Most people love a Sunday morning coffee, but this place doesn't open until noon to accommodate church schedule, so I have been told. I am church goer too, but still want a coffee before noon. Also, downfall is no restroom because coffee and treats are all to go, no seating. Great fudge!

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

I visit every summer and treat myself to an iced mochacino or a latte. My absolute favorite is the cookies! I am hooked on the Snickerdoodles and always buy 1 for everyone in the family. I also like the half moon cookies and another cookie - I think it's ginger spice (?).
My boys and I tried the truffles this summer too. We got cupcake, tiramisu and mint. My favorite was tiramisu, the boys liked cupcake best. If you go be sure to save me a cookie :)

Tip: Often I warm my cookie is the microwave wrapped in a slightly damp paper towel. Then it tastes like it's warm from the oven ;)