“Delicious Food, Great Atmosphere, Friendly Service”
Review of Bridge View Tavern

Bridge View Tavern
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I had read the reviews for this restaurant and decided to try while on vacation in the area with my daughter. We were there on a Thursday night; and even though the restaurant was busy, we were seated upon arrival. The dining area isn't that big, but it has a very comfortable feeling to it, wood floors and a fireplace....I had the build your own burger, and my daughter had the veggie burger, both of which were very good... Sweet potato fries are delicious as well. We were here at night, and the views outside are beautiful. I would definitely eat here, again, when visiting area. Their menu has a great selection of choices.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Told of another in Nyack, but the traffic was so bad on Thanksgiving Sunday, stayed in Sleepy Hollow. Bridge View turned out to be a very good choice. Sandwiches were large and tasty. View of Hudson River was nice.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Great place! Had a warm apple cider and the red sangria...was amazing!!! There was a new women working her name was reggie she was out of this world friendly and made us not want to leave! Deff stop in everyone that works there is great! Drinks are delicious...can't say enough!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Bridge View is truly what you would expect from a tavern; its casual, warm and cozy. It's a place you want to spend a few hours in talking with friends at the bar or over a meal in the dining area. The tavern has an interesting selection of food including great burgers and salads, to more upscale choices you wouldn't expect to see on the menu. All good, by the way. There is also a large selection of craft beer. The tavern is very popular spot so you may way a bit for for a table but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We REALLY enjoyed this place!! We got a nice window seat with a view of the Hudson River (not many window seats so get there early!). The service and food were excellent!! I enjoyed the chicken sandwich, my husband enjoyed the BVT burger and our two kids shared the children’s Mac n cheese (plenty for both)! My husband and I each got a beer, highly recommend the pumpkin beer!!! We got to the restaurant around 4:15pm just in time to see the sunset over the Hudson River, it was beautiful!!! The place started to get packed around 4:30pm; this was on a Sunday evening! We went here right before the pumpkin blaze and it worked out really well! Service was quick, I highly recommend!!!